The online racing simulator
Most famous person you have met?
(167 posts, started )
Quote from aoun :Most famous person?..

My mum..

Surely not...... Charlene from Neighbours???

Or Bea from Cell Block H? :P
#52 - aoun
Haha, the way i see it, my mum is famous to me.. i would fuss more about her then even my idol Senna. My mum has done more for me than any celebritiy, so why fuss for them?

Ive walked passed Schumacher, Massa, alot of famous footy players here, shit even the Pope has driven past me (world youth day i happened to be right at the gate where he drives passed) and they simply dont faze me. What for?
Your mum is just as valid as anyone. Celebrities are nothing but what the public see of them.

Get your mum to post a hello on here, and we`ll all make her feel like a celebrity for at least a day
#54 - aoun
Quote from unseen :Your mum is just as valid as anyone. Celebrities are nothing but what the public see of them.

Get your mum to post a hello on here, and we`ll all make her feel like a celebrity for at least a day

haha the champ!
You think I`m joking??

Get yer mum to say hello on your account sometime. I know my old dear would be stupidly happy if she thought she was getting a hello from people all round the planet (if she was aware of such things).

Get her on here, and give her at least a few minutes of happiness, I`m sure noone will misbehave
#56 - aoun

The old lady takes care of 8 of us on her own, she doesnt have to time to post on forums.

I really appreciate your respect towards me though, .
If I can make one person feel special for even a few minutes, it`s worth it.

If she`s around for 5 minutes sometime give her a big hug from some random guy in Scotland

Fame is bollocks, she`s guaranteed to have done way more worthy deeds in her life than any "celebrity".
#58 - aoun
Quote from unseen :
Fame is bollocks, she`s guaranteed to have done way more worthy deeds in her life than any "celebrity".

..if only you knew! but it wouldnt be something to explain on a forum haha!

still though, when you meet someone famous, that has made a difference to the world, in sport or music or anything, its really great to just shake their hand etc. I wouldnt go running after them or asking for a signature, but its just nice to say im a fan of what you have done and have a hand shake.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from aoun :when you meet someone famous, that has made a difference to the world, in sport or music or anything, its really great to just shake their hand etc. I wouldnt go running after them or asking for a signature, but its just nice to say im a fan of what you have done and have a hand shake.

Maybe it`s a Scottish thing, but taking the piss and reminding them they fell out the same hole does the trick here
I met the Queen, but I was suffering psychosis at the time.
Quote from RasmusL :Depends how close you have to be to 'meet' someone.. I can say I've met Jan Magnussen and Tom Kristensen? :b

Dizzy Mizz Lizzy ?? Jeg elsker dem!!

I talked once with Mike Stern (very nice guy) in a pub in Rome where he had a gig, I talked with Pat Metheny...
Oh yes, living in Rome, I see the Pope quite frequently
Quote from thisnameistaken :He looks like a proper twat.

I can appreciate musicians from all genres but DJs... They just play records. **** you, you aren't a rock star, you just bought some records. ****ing die.

Honestly DJs, who the **** are you? DJs make me angry. If you can scratch then you're a musician, if you just play other peoples records and stand there infront of a thousand gurning pill victims pumping your fists like you just invented music, you're basically just like every tool pumping their fists back at you, except you got chosen to be the one who stands behind the turntables.

Talentless gobshites inspiring a nation of talentless gobshites.

Shows how little you know about the actual electronic music scene.
The majority of world famous DJ's not only DJ, But produce their own music.
How else do you think they got their name? By creating music.

And have you ever tried mixing? Its alot harder than chucking a record on a turntable and letting it spin..
I met Richard Hammond a while ago when he did that Morrisons advert

I'm taller than him.
Quote from brandons48 :I met Richard Hammond a while ago when he did that Morrisons advert

I'm taller than him.

But his teath are whiter.
If you compare what they looked like in the early series, Richard Hammond is slowly starting to look like James May, and James May is slowly starting to look like Father Jack Hackett.

Quote from Crashgate3 :If you compare what they looked like in the early series, Richard Hammond is slowly starting to look like James May, and James May is slowly starting to look like Father Jack Hackett.

James May?

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
lol my list

Music people (when working securty)
PINK
Alice Cooper
EverMore

TV people
Erni Dingo and his daughters (went to school with them)
Rex Hunt
Steve erwin

Skaters
Tony Hawk (i hate him with a passion)
Bob burnquist
the hole element crew
Alot of others cant rember i was demo'ing BMX at a skate compertition me and 2 friends got picked cause the skaters had seen us in the CURB video

matt hoffman
craig lowens (v8 supercars)
ken block, and travis pastrana, and tanner foust.
Met somebody famous...

Well no one
i have just met henry winkler (the fonz) at goodison park today for the liverpool derby
Quote from Klutch :The majority of world famous DJ's not only DJ, But produce their own music.
How else do you think they got their name? By creating music.

Have you heard their music?

Quote from Klutch :And have you ever tried mixing? Its alot harder than chucking a record on a turntable and letting it spin..

It's something anybody can learn to do in a few hours. In difficulty terms it's somewhere between tying your own shoelaces and riding a bike.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Have you heard their music?

It's something anybody can learn to do in a few hours. In difficulty terms it's somewhere between tying your own shoelaces and riding a bike.

I suggest that you get some decks and try to learn it in a few hours then kev,i guarantee that you won't master the whole thing that quickly.
#74 - JJ72
The Queen visited my school when I was like...6.

I've met Marco Ardigo in a pub as well, days before the karting round in Macau, I guess I was the only person there who actually know who he is though lol.
I've met Ron Fellows, Anders Frieden (of In Flames) along with many others whom I can't remember. My memory is shite.

Most famous person you have met?
(167 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG