The online racing simulator
Quote from LFSn00b :UFR_NDS_Puma

Simple skin done due to boredom. Started as a project that I wasn't prepared to finish, but then inspired to do it again. Public skin.

2048x and 1024x versions at attachments.
Rename 1024 version as UFR_NDS_Puma

Wow he listened to me and it looks RPIC! very good mate.
it turned out real nice, glad i told you to put that redbull in there
Oh well here is a basic but yet pretty cool skin i did, hope you guys like it .
Attached images
UFR_Dots.jpg
here a little one i made..
Attached images
ufr.JPG
UFR_Number18.jpg
S3R UFR:

Britax Cooper and Daihatsu Trevis
2 skins i made some time ago now public enjoy! thank teazr for detail kits
Attached images
UFR_britax77.jpg
UFR_daihatsured.jpg
mini bump this is a personal skin i made, please dont use....its not perfect, or very detailed, but im pretty happy with it
Attached images
UF1_logitek uf1.jpg
Just a quickie on GIMP

Feel free to edit.
Quote from logitekg25 :mini bump this is a personal skin i made, please dont use....its not perfect, or very detailed, but im pretty happy with it

Why post the skin file then
cause i dont really care if somebody uses it, and i am too lazy to get a render or screenie...and it is not good enough for anybody to really like it enough to use it
Quote from logitekg25 :and it is not good enough for anybody to really like it enough to use it

I don't think it's all that bad tbh, looks like you have a very low self esteem.
when it comes to skinning, ya...i like the way this came out honestly, but the checkers on the top dont quite match up, and usually everyones like 'OMg!11!!1!!!1!1 yur TOp duzzn't matzch up!!11!11!! nevah skin agen!!!1'
lol
Quote from logitekg25 : when it comes to skinning, ya...i like the way this came out honestly, but the checkers on the top dont quite match up, and usually everyones like 'OMg!11!!1!!!1!1 yur TOp duzzn't matzch up!!11!11!! nevah skin agen!!!1'
lol

ok... is it your time should i just walk aaway?
Lazy Skinnerz presents: Herbie for UF1 & UFR!

Download UFR Skin
Download UF1000 Skin
**Rename to UFR_Herbie_53/UF1_Herbie_53**

Kind Regards,
Nick.
its always good to compensate for stretching when placing your numberplate. usually 80% width does the trick.
simple but nice GJ
Quote from flymike91 :its always good to compensate for stretching when placing your numberplate. usually 80% width does the trick.

Yeah i always do that but when i did it for the UF1 it looked awkward...
Quote from flymike91 :its always good to compensate for stretching when placing your numberplate. usually 80% width does the trick.

Not with the UF cars, me thinks.
I think they're too small to compensate for.
-
(Mitch_68) DELETED by Mitch_68
UF1 Tokyo Police
good job Silver
Quote from macsy :Not with the UF cars, me thinks.

there is but not much, 5% maybe (not sure atm)
simple but nice
Teletubbies!

Got idea from another thread in request section, i was bored tho. Skin is up in lfsworld.

Attached images
UF1_TELETUBPUB.jpg
preview.jpg
-
(Mitch_68) DELETED by Mitch_68
made another skin, to match my XRR skin, diff colour but trying to do each car model in a diff colour so hope you like =)
Attached images
sweetuf1(2).jpg
sweetuf1.jpg

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG