The online racing simulator
Quote from teaz-R :Not for me they aren't. I suppose they're an easy way to make something rather complex looking with a bit less effort. I wouldn't call it designing though..

Yeah I know you haven't Wink, but it is quite annoying to see people using these common vector packs that for one... aren't "free"... and secondly, like you said... not designing at all.
I'm with teaz-R on this one, packing a car with 100s of shapes is not really my cup of tea either. It's fine on a poster to some extent, or some mtv commercial, but I don't think its very appropriate on a car. That's just my opinion though.
Quote from Tweaker :Yeah I know you haven't , but it is quite annoying to see people using these common vector packs that for one... aren't "free"... and secondly, like you said... not designing at all.

*puts flame-proof suit on*
So what? It's not like anyone _has_ to use a certain way to express what they want (unless it's something really, really, offensive like a nude girl). If the guy wants to use vector brushes, let him. You don't have to download his skins.
They weren't saying he cant use them.. :P.
lol! very nice!
Just noticed a funny coincidence when I was naming the screenshot.
I took the main "sponsor" FOR YOUR EYES ONLY from a speedboat when i started this skin a couple of weeks back. Today I made a fictional brand (which I thought could be a goldsmith or something) called "REYES". Funny enough those two fit together if you reorganise the letters a bit on the first sentence..

http://img.photobucket.com/alb ... azR/UFR_4youreyesonly.jpg
Boomtown have pretty much tanked any kind of LFS affiliation afaik, but oh well, nice skin

Not sure I like the little orange lip above the windshield :-/
Quote from Tweaker :Boomtown have pretty much tanked any kind of LFS affiliation afaik, but oh well, nice skin

Have they? There was some boomtown skins in S1. Don't know if the relations have changed since then..
I was bored, so here you go!
Attached images
MINIS.JPG
UFR_cooperS_Red.jpg
UFR_cooperS_yel.jpg
UFR_cooperS_pnk.jpg
UFR_cooperS_grn.jpg
UFR_cooperS_pur.jpg
UFR_cooperS_orn.jpg
UFR_cooperS_blue.jpg
I've just finished recreating my Toyota HGTC skin for the UFR. Quite impressed with the end result.

Feel free to change the number but nothing else!

Enjoy.
Attached images
UFR_ToyotaHGTC_render2.jpg
UFR_ToyotaHGTC.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :I've just finished recreating my Toyota HGTC skin for the UFR. Quite impressed with the end result.

Feel free to change the number but nothing else!

Enjoy.

Looks great apart from that number plate overlapping the wheel arch. can you move the toyota 25th and number plate back a tiny bit?
I knew I'd done something wrong. I'll fix it now.

Edit: Fixed the skin file. Render remains the same.
Damn fine skin, beefy
@beefyman666 i love the simple and clean style, keep up the great work
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34 : photoshop zelf het programma weg geklikt of alleen de skin in photoshop?
Another UFR. This time a Texaco RS500 replica.

Enjoy.
Attached images
UFR_TexacoRS.jpg
UFR_TexacoRS_render.jpg
Sweet
skin
My simply put Little Demon UF1...
Attached images
DemonRide666.jpg
DemonRide666.1.jpg
UF1_demonRide666.jpg
lol. nice. but I was hoping for buffy the vampire slayer skin though.
Made a skin for a skinning competition on another forum.

It's based on the 'Race Spec' Suzuki Cappuccino on Gran Turismo 2.

Left the numberboard blank so you can add your own number to it, but please edit nothing else.

2048 Skin

Render

Enjoy.
I like the design (my personal skins use stripes over front fenders like that), but I don't like the "UF1000" in comic sans or whatever it is. Looks kinda cheezy

Probably would look better in a text that is straighter/boxier, and says something else. I mean, I don't see cars racing with the name of the car in big letters on the side.
The Cappuccino had 'Cappuccino' on the side of the car. It's a faux replica using LFS names/decals. Also the original text on the GT2 car was kind of scriptish but I couldn't find one I liked so went with a plain and simple one (it's not Comic Sans, I know that much).

I could always do another version in the not so distant future.
Nice skin beefyman.

@Hell Boy: your links don't work

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG