The online racing simulator
Is there any kind of things that allows people to see my suit as if it was a skin for a car that you have to upload it??
Thx
no
sparco suit
Quote from LFSn00b :Fun thing when simple facts in your screenshot can bust you for cracking.

no i have a nissan silvia mod for XR if u think of the wheel?
Quote from LFSn00b :Fun thing when simple facts in your screenshot can bust you for cracking.

Quote from LFSn00b :Background... Clearly no demo track has that kind of a line - let alone that horrible textures.

this is blackwood
Quote from elgh33 :no i have a nissan silvia 4 XR mod if u think of the wheel?

OMG dude......:hbomb::bananadea
Quote from elgh33 :what?

Using mods and posting screenshots of them is not allowed.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Using mods and posting screenshots of them is not allowed.

OH! I see im new on this forum i didnt know that.

can I delite em?
what could happen if i use mods?
thanks 4 telling that.....
Quote from elgh33 :OH! I see im new on this forum i didnt know that.

can I delete em?

BAN.... Yep better delete them and use it if you like without everybody knows that........ Better not to use them...... Ruine the game and not legal in LFS community....
Quote from elgh33 :OH! I see im new on this forum i didnt know that.

can I delite em?

Don't worry about it, just don't post any more screens with modded content and you'll be fine. Feel free to use mods, though; it's not THAT big of a deal. Just don't advertise or distribute them on these forums. You may run into issues with racing online, too.
How can i use suit and glove skins? witch folder ?
data/pic or data/skins
Hey, I have an idea! If you haven't got anything important to do, would you like to try to do the CRG-kart racing suit? It just came up to my head and I thought it would be so cool. I can search some pictures just in case you don't know what it looks like. Thanks anyway!
Just a quick rough design =)
Attached images
Rockstar-Race-TeamDRIVER.jpg
Quote from JreV :Here's a picture: http://www.kartcrg.com/crg/pro ... img_abb/2008/AAP30130.jpg << I know the picture is from front. I couldn't find a picture where the back shows, so you can make the back same as the front.

i can try to make a hi-res if i can get my god damn suit sone so i can get some real fotos
here is default alpinestars suit

Enjoy
Here is another alpinestars suit but little different and it works

what are you doing? there no pics or something....

SUIT & Glove Skins
(432 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG