The online racing simulator
convinced xfactor uk is fixed
(136 posts, started )
convinced this shitty program is fixed with John and Edward the 2 stupid irish twats that cant even sing taking genuinly talented people's places.
Yup, I can't wait to hear their voices on the radio. :munching_
#3 - J@tko
Quote from trebor901 :convinced this shitty program is fixed with John and Edward the 2 stupid irish twats that cant even sing taking genuinly talented people's places.

lol

I couldn't give a crap about such rubbish, but I live for Sunday evening's torrent of abuse on Facebook
Simon Cowell is a dirty prick.
I agree with the OP, they have nowhere near as much talent comapred to any of the others who have left before them.

Lucie absolutely nailed one moment in time earlier, can't believe she went.

Did you have to bring this to LFS Forums?

I hear enough of this crap already on Facebook......
Quote from DevilDare's Picture :

Upgrade to Pro today!

Bandwidth exceeded

[O] photobucket.

So yah, its broken mate.
Fixed.
#9 - 5haz
Keep voting for them, hopefully it'll kill the show.

And yeah, my Facebook page tonight is full of rage and groups with angry titles in capitals.
Quote from 5haz :And yeah, my Facebook page tonight is full of rage and groups with angry titles in capitals.

Angry titties? Pic please
#11 - 5haz
:mischievo
The idiotic population of the United Kingdom are only voting Jodhpur and Edfart to annoy Simon Cowell, or to screw up the most popular show on television.

Which makes the whole show a complete joke, and I feel sorry for the people in it who have some talent. IMO it would be much better if you voted out the worst, rather than voting in the best. That way, all the people who would assassinate John and Edward, given the chance, could just vote the idiots out.
I still find them more exciting and humourous to watch than someone like Lloyd?
Quote from JO53PHS :I feel sorry for the people in it who have some talent. IMO it would be much better if you voted out the worst, rather than voting in the best. That way, all the people who would assassinate John and Edward, given the chance, could just vote the idiots out.

The good singers will get record deals anyway, like Laura and Ruth last year.
Quote from pacesetter :I still find them more exciting and humourous to watch than someone like Lloyd?

It's a singing contest, not a circus clown contest. The show you are looking for Britain's [not] Got [any] Talent

Quote from niall09 :The good singers will get record deals anyway, like Laura and Ruth last year.

I suppose that's true..
lucie <3
Im pissed about this too, she made it bareable, now we have nothing to look at, only stacie who just ruins the little she had going for her sexually when she opens her mouth and talks...
When I first read this, I thought it said Rfactor =P
Quote from JO53PHS :It's a singing contest, not a circus clown contest. The show you are looking for Britain's [not] Got [any] Talent

No, it's an entertainment show, and while it may not make much sense to some, those 2 provide entertainment in the same way that fella from the Strictly last year did. While the public have a vote, they will always go for the underdogs, and while that is the case, the production company will continue to rack the money in.
Quote from Fuse5 :lucie <3

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Im pissed about this too, she made it bareable, now we have nothing to look at, only stacie who just ruins the little she had going for her sexually when she opens her mouth and talks...

\o/
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :No, it's an entertainment show, and while it may not make much sense to some, those 2 provide entertainment in the same way that fella from the Strictly last year did. While the public have a vote, they will always go for the underdogs, and while that is the case, the production company will continue to rack the money in.

Meh.. I don't know why I watch these shows anyway. Deep down, I hate them anyway
Quote from trebor901 :convinced this shitty program is fixed with John and Edward the 2 stupid irish twats that cant even sing taking genuinly talented people's places.

lol yh.... ok singing in tune.. well done! It's a TV show created and owned by Simon Cowell. Don't like it? Don't watch it! Think you can do better ? Go start your own show!

Oh by the way... you don't pay for ITV... so errmm... who gives a shit?
Quote from JO53PHS :It's a singing contest, not a circus clown contest. The show you are looking for Britain's [not] Got [any] Talent

No, it's Simon Cowell's contest. The man is a freakin' genius!
That same old lame argument Alan? You're so drearily predictable.

(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG