The online racing simulator
convinced xfactor uk is fixed
(136 posts, started )
Quote from theirishnoob :how you get the money doesn't matter: once he isn't Literally killing someone ( though in some respects he deafens us... ) nobody gets hurt but yet he has his mint.

just reading back I misread your post so ignore what I said even though it remains true
Quote from theirishnoob :he is making millions while most are losing their jobs - if that isn't smarts i don't know what is.

Having a huge amount of money must be important to him. Probably more important than anything else. I know a lot of very rich people and that's the one thing nearly all of them have in common.

It's rare for anyone to become obscenely rich by accident or as a by-product of doing something especially worthy. But there are a lot of rich people whose main ambitions were to be rich.

Unfortunately a lot of thick, poor people equate being rich to being smart.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Having a huge amount of money must be important to him. Probably more important than anything else. I know a lot of very rich people and that's the one thing nearly all of them have in common.

It's rare for anyone to become obscenely rich by accident or as a by-product of doing something especially worthy. But there are a lot of rich people whose main ambitions were to be rich.

Unfortunately a lot of thick, poor people equate being rich to being smart.

making money is important to everyone: expensive tastes will be the death of us all ( namely when keeping up with the jones's )

i said two years ago that by the time im 30 id have a 50 car garage with every car ive ever wanted and im gonna do it ( though if i done the x factor id be hella lot closer ) im gonna do it, granted each cars only worth 100-50,000 still it ain't cheap...

where's mister flat top.... ill show him the difference between Wanting money and needing it.
Quote from theirishnoob :making money is important to everyone: expensive tastes will be the death of us all ( namely when keeping up with the jones's )

It really isn't important to everyone. Of my close friends only one person cares about having money and expensive toys, and we all rag on him for it.

Funnily enough he's my business partner, and he does earn a lot of money. As you can imagine, I could be earning exactly the same as him, but the fact is I just don't give enough of a toss about money to work as hard as he does.

I waste my time messing around in bands and writing tripe on forums instead of doing the work he does, because I'm happy to do that and forego the luxury cars and the haute cuisine and all the other bollocks - money just isn't that important to me.

It might be because I'm lazy, or it might be because I have a much larger penis than most people, but it's certainly not because I'm stupid.
I dunno, all that L4D2 Demo you've been playing, it's no shock you make less money.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I dunno, all that L4D2 Demo you've been playing, it's no shock you make less money.

I installed it yesterday and played it for 2.5 hours.

I don't think I'm buying it. Doesn't look like there's much variety to it.
I have the preorder in my car (I actually bought a physical copy, to essentally throttle myself from refreshing steam every 30 seconds.). It's very much of the same, but different enough for me to know I'll enjoy it (as I did the first).

It's more fun I find with Mic's and a group of friends.
me too i think ill be buying it, i need to upgrade my pc first. but gonna get the boxxy... not thru steam coz i dont really trust steam....
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I have the preorder in my car (I actually bought a physical copy, to essentally throttle myself from refreshing steam every 30 seconds.). It's very much of the same, but different enough for me to know I'll enjoy it (as I did the first).

It's more fun I find with Mic's and a group of friends.

Yeah I got that impression, but I'm old and my friends are old so the chance of me playing games with them online is practically nil.

To be honest I think it's the sort of thing that would be more fun in person with four friends and some beer and nibbles, but networking four PCs at one person's house is a bit impractical. And I don't know anyone who has a console.
Why? In the end your disk is basically just an install disk and your game gets launched by Steam and tied to a Steam account anyways? Steam is a lot better than other things like Starforce or SecuROM, as the only requirement is that Steam is running with a username logged in (Online or Offline mode) with he game you're trying to play.

Regardless of a physical copy or virtual copy, you still have Steam to "deal" (term used very loosely, as Steam is pretty great) with. In fact, I'll likely just go to my steam account with the boxed version, toss in the CD key and go off that way.

Kev: It's true, but I tend to enjoy (most of the time) just playing random public games. There are a percentage of knobs that are like "HAH U DIED LUL", but then for every one of them, there's an equal amount of innocent players who are genuinely trying to play.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :

Kev: It's true, but I tend to enjoy (most of the time) just playing random public games. There are a percentage of knobs that are like "HAH U DIED LUL", but then for every one of them, there's an equal amount of innocent players who are genuinely trying to play.

just like in lfs..... =P

but ya, i allready installed steam... im waitin for my gfx card and my ram... but thats it...
I've never had any issues with Steam. I dunno why there'd be any reason not to trust it.
Am i the only one that hasnt seen this?
Btw how can u fix a show that the public vote on...in the end atleast.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Kev: It's true, but I tend to enjoy (most of the time) just playing random public games. There are a percentage of knobs that are like "HAH U DIED LUL", but then for every one of them, there's an equal amount of innocent players who are genuinely trying to play.

Yeah, but it reminded me of games like Smash TV where basically all the fun is in knowing the people you're co-op'ing with.
Quote from AstroBoy :Am i the only one that hasnt seen this?
Btw how can u fix a show that the public vote on...in the end atleast.

By ignoring the actual result and claiming that your desired result is how the people voted?
Quote from zeugnimod :By ignoring the actual result and claiming that your desired result is how the people voted?

Like i said i havn't seen it so i have no clue whats going on.
Did anyone see Calvin Harris go onto the stage with a pineapple on his head during Jedwards performance?

yeah haha cant believe they threw him out, it didnt affect the performance so whats their problem? lol
Ugh, are they dead yet?

Can't stand them
Quote from brandons48 :Ugh, are they dead yet?

Can't stand them

They were actually one of the best last night.
Mon the Jedards, the longer they stay in the longer i can laugh at people crying on facebook. Its what i live for now
Quote from niall09 :They were actually one of the best last night.

I've hated the whole jedward thing, but last night was pretty catchy. They were bending the rules of queen week a bit but so what Was a pretty good mashup

There not the best at dancing in sync though rofl, not the best singers either haha

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjcVmwoJbwA
This time, with any luck, Simon will do the right thing and get rid of Lloyd once and for all.

convinced xfactor uk is fixed
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG