The online racing simulator
convinced xfactor uk is fixed
(136 posts, started )
Quote from Intrepid :These shows are designed to attract viewers. In ITV's case to attract advertisement/phone vote revenue. That's their primary job. The ignorant ones are those that believe the shows are anything more than that.

I don't see the flaw in 'democracy' here. If large numbers of people are invited to vote for their favourite acts then where is the flaw? People are merely voting for their favourite act for which they are asked to do!

What's the problem? The truth is more people prefer the twins than any other act. That's a truth!

And is it not a victory for democracy? Whilst large waves of media outlets ask the masses to not vote for this act they still stay true to their belief? Surely this is a good thing and in fact expose the show for what it really is about. How is the a bad thing???

I for one think it's ****ing hilarious!

You're right. I should have said "an inherent flaw of democracy." IF that is, the purpose is to make a decision based on merit rather than preference.

With regards to the point of the show(s), I don't really care as I don't watch them. All I ever see is a bunch of people looking for a quick fix to fame and fortune, (in the vain hope it actually might bring them happiness ), and another bunch of people feeding on their naiveté in order to line their own pockets.
Somewhere in the thread, someone stated that Simon could've gotten rid of Lloyd and he bottled.. But I don't think what he's doing is wrong, for instance, last week Rachel went, and if she's not being voted for nobody's gonna buy her CD are they? And once again this week, the twins were entertaining, on an entertainment show.
Quote from Intrepid :I believe if it was ALL public vote people would be more inclined to vote for good singers.

I don't think so.

It is like that in the german version of "American Idol" and the really talented singers are gone after 4 or 5 shows most of the time, apparently for being too perfect.

This idiot survived several shows in the last series. And she had to go 2 shows before him. Ridiculous as well.
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't think so.

It is like that in the german version of "American Idol"

German Idol maybe?
Quote from J@tko :Deutschland sucht den Superstar, apparently

Well excuse me....
GERMANY SUCKS THE SUPERSTAR!

That's the direct (lulz) translation.

Or maybe it's actually "GERMANYS NEXT DAVID HASSLEHOFF".. beats me?!

Also: Intrepid, you can save some effort by simply making your signature "BBC IS A WASTE, GO ITV! BTW I HAVE ITV STOCK LULZ", and just posting a "." as it'd be the same as your posts.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Also: Intrepid, you can save some effort by simply making your signature "BBC IS A WASTE, GO ITV! BTW I HAVE ITV STOCK LULZ", and just posting a "." as it'd be the same as your posts.

Didn't have a go at the BBC! Please find somewhere in this topic where I have a go at the BBC! Same old stuff in this forum

1. Notice post by Intrepid
2. Wait for Cliffe's post/response and form an opinion from what he says!

lol It's quite amusing to spectate and entirely predictable though the forums are looking a tad bare with all the extra peeps on the ignore list now

I am just stating the complete and utter obvious bringing some common sense into this dumbass thread!
Quote from trebor901 :convinced this shitty program is fixed with John and Edward the 2 stupid irish twats that cant even sing taking genuinly talented people's places.

convinced your a loser for watching it.
I'm just summarizing the majority of what your posts say. They make either a direct or indirect jab at the BBC, then go how something along the lines of ITV/etc are the awesomesauce with advertisements, and then some irrelevant thing about how Kartors are the future of the universe.

Just make your signature have 3 points regarding the BBC sucking, ITV being awesome, and Kartor's are fantastic, and then you can save the effort of posting.

Just looking for ways to improve efficiency, then you can get back to Kartoring, and winning the WDC after a few hours in a kart.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Just looking for ways to improve efficiency, then you can get back to Kartoring, and winning the WDC after a few hours in a kart.

Nobody cares about the WDC, the constructor's championship is what it's all about.
#62 - 5haz
Quote from Intrepid :Didn't have a go at the BBC! Please find somewhere in this topic where I have a go at the BBC! Same old stuff in this forum

1. Notice post by Intrepid
2. Wait for Cliffe's post/response and form an opinion from what he says!

lol It's quite amusing to spectate and entirely predictable though the forums are looking a tad bare with all the extra peeps on the ignore list now

I am just stating the complete and utter obvious bringing some common sense into this dumbass thread!

Nah, hes forming an opinion on what you say. Its not just Cliffe, your trolling has lead virtually the whole forum to the same opinion on you, which is your own fault.

I dunno, perhaps you should just have a whole forum section for yourself, big enough to house your ego and providing a place where you can talk your 'common sense' away from everyone else, without fear of anyone ever chatting back.
What's funny is that he has lots of people on his ignore list. When it should be the other way around.
Quote from Intrepid :lol It's quite amusing to spectate and entirely predictable though the forums are looking a tad bare with all the extra peeps on the ignore list now

You can ignore everyone in the forums and make it your blog, where no one would disagree with you anymore
Then you can make the same in real world, but I think that would make you a psychopath...

Hmmm... you are a digital psychopath actually :eye-poppi

By the way... don't know who are those twins, you can put at least some YouTube proof
Quote from RocksGt :You can ignore everyone in the forums and make it your blog, where no one would disagree with you anymore

hehe true. Nah I only ignore the entirely predictable replies from the same old posters. no doubt someone has already mentioned karting in the above posts. I can't read them but no doubt I am correct? Then that's followed by 5haz, and Dawdust repeating what each other said.

And btw anyone thinking Lucie was 'robbed' think again. She has had a substantial amount of very valuable publicity (worth a least £250k). I would feel too sorry for her.
she'll appear in some lads mag in the near future I'm sure.....
<mocking> EX-FAK-TUH

/clarkson
#68 - 5haz
Quote from Intrepid :Then that's followed by 5haz

Naah, rest assured, I've thought you are an idiot for far longer than I have been telling you so.

There is an old computing term known as Garbage In Garbage Out...

Essentially it means that if you stuff the same repetetive crap into something, you can only expect to get repetetive shit thrown back at you. This can apply to internet forums as well as computer systems.

Perhaps you should take note of the bollocks you post in here, before you start wondering why thats all you ever get in reply.
Quote from JPeace :If you think about it, simon is doing a very clever thing.

by keeping the twins in and causing everyone to hate them.. the X-factor show is getting a huge amount of publicity, which i why im sure that the x-factor "public" voting is fixed.

ITV would be in serious trouble if they were fixing votes. I don't think it's a surprise people are voting for the twins. It's the British way. You are right Cowell is playing a smart game
Do real, intelligent people actually watch these programs?
Quote from Intrepid :ITV would be in serious trouble if they were fixing votes. I don't think it's a surprise people are voting for the twins. It's the British way. You are right Cowell is playing a smart game

BUT BBC ALWAYS VOTE FIXES! ESPECIALLY FOR F1 WDC! BOO BBC, GO ADVERTISEMENTS!! LULZ KARTING!

/thread
Quote from Forbin :Do real, intelligent people actually watch these programs?

define intelligence
Quote from JPeace :ouch

haha can't ignore quotes goddamit! bless dawdust though, coz he's unable to independently form his own views without prior consent from Master Cliffe who no doubt will throw a torrent of abuse any time now that has nowt to do with this thread!

Wait for it

Wait for it

Any time soon james just wait
Doesn't each judge own their respective act if/when they record after the show?

If so, then surely he's just tactically voting, getting rid of the stronger opponent when he can, so his act is more likely to win?

convinced xfactor uk is fixed
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG