The online racing simulator
I just checked the cfg file a little bit more, and found all settings I need
Thanks anyway :P

Anyone knows how to get color in the server name?
-
(mike864) DELETED by mike864
Quote from ghezzotrox :I just checked the cfg file a little bit more, and found all settings I need
Thanks anyway :P

Anyone knows how to get color in the server name?

^0 - Black
^1 - Red
^2 - Green
^3 - Yellow
^4 - Blue?
^5 - Pink?
^6 - Light blue?
^7 - White
^8 - Default
^9 - ??Default?? - don't really know what's the purpose in the 9th color tbh

Where I place ? after the color I'm not 100% sure it's like that but I think it's right anyway. :P
It seams you are using wrong track, you can only use, AS5 SO4 BL1 tracks
hello
where i can find the pizza mode for this cruise
and how i can know the places of the bank for example without layout?
and last question : is there any more finished mods for this insim ?
Quote from BOSCHO :hello
where i can find the pizza mode for this cruise

there is no pizza mode people make there own they dont come in the lfs external dougie has posted on here
i got it running, but i want to change the welcom message for the insim, i have looked through the files but cant seem to find it?
Any ideas?
Look at form1, use Search CTRL + F.
Quote from KuHS :Look at form1, use Search CTRL + F.

Saying just that is wrong, I think. From his question I think that he doesn't know what exactly to do, and I can bet that he doesn't even have C#, because (I can bet that) he hasn't fully read even the 1st post, and let's not talk about the posts after it that explain what you have to do in order to be able to change the program. Actually it is explained in so much posts in this thread, that it's funny how people keep on asking stuff about it.

So once again: Download Visual C# Express Edition(it's easy to use, and please ask google if you don't know where to get it from), open the .sln file or .csproj file and try to find the place in the program that processes new connections (Try to search for NCN). The welcome message should be there, I think.

If you just open form1.cs with notepad I guess questions like "I did it but message didn't appear, what did I do wrong?" will follow, so I hope that's solved too now.

Note: You need Visual C#, not C++ or Basic. Visual C#(aka C sharp). If you open the project with something else you won't be able to build it. If you open it with notepad - you won't be able to build it. If you open only form1 file - ??... Yes, you won't be able to build it. You need to open a file with extension of ".sln", or if that can't be found then ".csproj".

Oh.. To build: Press F6. Saving the project will not update the exe.

Hope this post helped to everyone, but not just "sion92".
Where do I change that message that comes up when you join a server with this cruise InSim?
It says like "Welcome to [RF]Server" and stuff.

EDIT; And I just tried changing the car prices, compiled it, but the cars got the same price :/
Quote from ghezzotrox :Where do I change that message that comes up when you join a server with this cruise InSim?
It says like "Welcome to [RF]Server" and stuff.

EDIT; And I just tried changing the car prices, compiled it, but the cars got the same price :/

You did this post only to joke with me, didn't you? xD
I'm not gonna repeat myself.
Sorry=P i was on 11 not 12
Nevermind, I just found all stuff :P
A bit tricky to find tho.
Where i can get speed limits to all maps?
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
But i didn't now where is X or Y cordinate, is somewhere a tutorial?

Sorry, for my english language
is there any tutorial with the commonds, where are the tickets etc. ?
How do I make function, if a player enters in server with the nick !@#$%^&*() automatically kick him ?
Making demo InSim for a friend using this, and with the immensurable aid of MS Visual C# 2008 Express Edition. I could make some parts on ly own (only demo cars are shown in overlay now) but now I have 2 questions:
  • How do I make the Insim make other players start with XFG and not UF1?
  • How do I make a function for cops to see their cop commands with "!chelp"?
Quote from Danny LFS :Making demo InSim for a friend using this, and with the immensurable aid of MS Visual C# 2008 Express Edition. I could make some parts on ly own (only demo cars are shown in overlay now) but now I have 2 questions:
  • How do I make the Insim make other players start with XFG and not UF1?
  • How do I make a function for cops to see their cop commands with "!chelp"?

1. In FileInfo.cs there is a thing like NewUser. You got to change the car from UF1 to XFG.
2. In Form.Cs scroll down to find the !help command Copy Paste that, and remove any unecessary lines, and add your ones in.

After that Save and Rebuild the Project (hit F6)

Btw. this is done in Visual Studio Express
comp car
hey can somebody help me with the comp car i really need it u can pm it to me if u want. no one will read it but me
Cruise
HI Racers, my name is KIMA I from Moscow I love very much greetings LFS and its big admirer. At me the site and 3 servers DRAG, DRIFT, GTR I would like to open still and 4 server that is Cruise.I need the person which Understands in Cruise server is necessary and will write us it completely as we will want also such which there is nobody aren't present.
Certainly it awakes not free of charge. I wish to hear your offers under the price and photos with Cruise server and their full description that they at present can, and as that else it is possible to add in mod.

Yours faithfully KIMA.
Quote from KIMA :HI Racers, my name is KIMA I from Moscow I love very much greetings LFS and its big admirer. At me the site and 3 servers DRAG, DRIFT, GTR I would like to open still and 4 server that is Cruise.I need the person which Understands in Cruise server is necessary and will write us it completely as we will want also such which there is nobody aren't present.
Certainly it awakes not free of charge. I wish to hear your offers under the price and photos with Cruise server and their full description that they at present can, and as that else it is possible to add in mod.

Yours faithfully KIMA.

You can download one here, and try to edit it yourself.
It is impossible to me help if who can, adjust it correctly.
Hey guys, i'm having problems with chasing in my Cruise server. Once i fixed the MCI handler, the chase commands don't work. I just get an 'Engage Error' message, i tried replacing the code of
if (ChaseInitiated == 1)

to
MCI.NumC

still no help, when its on
Players.Count

it works, but only if theres 8 people in the server.

Any ideas, oh and also i tried putting in
Connections.Count

, still nothing, just engage error, im pretty sure my Detailed Car Information part is correct, as all the Lotto and Shops work for everyone with MCI.NumC set on the tracks part.

Thanks.
Sorry for double post, but no one hasn't got any ideas? :eek:
Does anyone knows how to fix the limited 8 player? I want to more people join

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG