The online racing simulator
Quote from InloveJDM :Guys, what a problem? How to fix it? Who can help me? And please no google or search it, i'm newbie here and don`t know much 3Ds max & english.
V-Ray & 3Ds max 9
http://www.ipix.lt/images/26130981.jpg

Looks like you need to change the material of the body. If you've downloaded a scene from here (looks like LineR32's scene), then it was made with Brazil.

Just change the material to a Vray friendly one.
Quote from InloveJDM :Guys, what a problem? How to fix it? Who can help me? And please no google or search it, i'm newbie here and don`t know much 3Ds max & english.
V-Ray & 3Ds max 9

LLLLLLLLOooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

You're not using V-Ray man...

Go to Render setup, then, Common\Assign renderer, then choose V-Ray 1.50 (or the one u have. i have 1.50).

Then, download Brazil to whatever 3ds max, then open the 3ds max with Brazil, look the materials; go to the 3ds max with V-Ray;go to the materials window; look the objects that is written: ...(missing file); then back to 3ds max with Brazil; look the name of the material(like, number 1 in vray=missing file, is the number 1 in Brazil=wheels); then go to http://www.vray-materials.de/ and search for the material you're looking for(in this case wheels);download, and then apply it.

And... don't forget to set you're V-Ray settings. For it use http://www.spot3d.com/vray/help/150SP1/ .

Tips:
1-)turn off Default lights in V-Ray settings.
2-)add v-ray light

I hope it helps
a render:
cheers
V-Ray & 3Ds max 9

This could due to some of the surface normals are pointing at wrong direction (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface_normal) this explains what surface normal means. You can manually correct each surface normal in 'Edit Poly' mode. Or simply check the 'force 2 sided' in Render Scene (F10)> Common > Options > Force 2 Sided.
Quote from leonardo555 :LLLLLLLLOooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

You're not using V-Ray man...

Go to Render setup, then, Common\Assign renderer, then choose V-Ray 1.50 (or the one u have. i have 1.50).

Then, download Brazil to whatever 3ds max, then open the 3ds max with Brazil, look the materials; go to the 3ds max with V-Ray;go to the materials window; look the objects that is written: ...(missing file); then back to 3ds max with Brazil; look the name of the material(like, number 1 in vray=missing file, is the number 1 in Brazil=wheels); then go to http://www.vray-materials.de/ and search for the material you're looking for(in this case wheels);download, and then apply it.

And... don't forget to set you're V-Ray settings. For it use http://www.spot3d.com/vray/help/150SP1/ .

Tips:
1-)turn off Default lights in V-Ray settings.
2-)add v-ray light

I hope it helps

First off all i used before it Brazil, and got good results.
It`s a first render with brazil:

Then when mine pc was crashed, i need to do system restore and now mine brazil with "smfg.exe" getting Don`t send, and i can`t work. :s
What about v-ray, i'm choosed v-ray lol.
For me brazil is best to work and i can`t but i want create renders lols.
But i`ll try what you said.
Thanks.
Quote from InloveJDM :First off all i used before it Brazil, and got good results.
It`s a first render with brazil:

Then when mine pc was crashed, i need to do system restore and now mine brazil with "smfg.exe" getting Don`t send, and i can`t work. :s
What about v-ray, i'm choosed v-ray lol.
For me brazil is best to work and i can`t but i want create renders lols.
But i`ll try what you said.
Thanks.

Dude, when u download a LFS scene, u don't need to change materials, because almost all cars that u download has Brazil material, so, to use V-Ray, u NEED to change it.
and IMO reflections are fcked up
Wow! Thats amazing, when the scene is done, could you pm me and make me one with my skin please?
Thanks!

For sure!
Hey there again, for those who remember me, and for those who dont!
Anyways, the deal is that i've been working on 200sx's front end on XR for a long time and actually seems like i've about to finish this, so here is like final render of that project (ofcourse there still will be more new and fresh renders )
If some of you are interested, I may post some older, work in progress pics.
Thanks and bye!
Attached images
FRONTENDRENDERED.jpg
Holy hell, Like that front dude! But the rims are not my taste, they stick out too much IMO.

Can I haz in 1680x1050 and/or 1360x768 please?
Quote from feat :Hey there again, for those who remember me, and for those who dont!
Anyways, the deal is that i've been working on 200sx's front end on XR for a long time and actually seems like i've about to finish this, so here is like final render of that project (ofcourse there still will be more new and fresh renders )
Thanks and bye!

Wow, impressive! Love those headlight textures and rims
Thanks guys!
Bose, I may make a bigger image specially for this one. Tomorrow will do it.

And besides, here is some WIP pictures, as I told you.
Now bugs got fixed and things created, I'm glad that I finished that.
Attached images
XHARTS.jpg
WORKKRAFT.jpg
THACRAP.jpg
Quote from feat :Hey there again, for those who remember me, and for those who dont!
Thanks and bye!

NICE! but your wheels are not as I like but, this is your render

Now talking with everybody.
Guys, you just tweak XRT. I think you could have some more creativity, like, tweaking another cars. XRT is getting boring with a billion of tweaks.

Anyway, nice render, feat
Really nice and Leo .. I LOVE HIS WHEELS.
Quote from VTiRacing :Really nice and Leo .. I LOVE HIS WHEELS.

You do, dude. but I don't.
Each one have your taste
I am trying to make real looking brake rotors for a while now,and i think this is far my best yet. what u guys think so far,honestly? (i will test more settings)
just the rotors please,i know everything has small error. credit to leo555 for rim
Attached images
new brakes test.jpg
Quote from leonardo555 :NICE! but your wheels are not as I like but, this is your render

Now talking with everybody.
Guys, you just tweak XRT. I think you could have some more creativity, like, tweaking another cars. XRT is getting boring with a billion of tweaks.

Anyway, nice render, feat

Hah, it's okay man. I'm going to make a new ones as a replica, so no worries, those will kick ass.
And thanks, guys.
-
(leonardo555) DELETED by leonardo555
Quote from e2mustang :I am trying to make real looking brake rotors for a while now,and i think this is far my best yet. what u guys think so far,honestly? (i will test more settings)
just the rotors please,i know everything has small error. credit to leo555 for rim

Nice brakes, just a little bit bright.
And.. select all your scene-go to Group- Ungroup. Click one time on my wheel, because by the reflections I thought you imported twice. maybe you have 2 wheels in the same space. try to erase one.

Anyway, nice.

Quote from feat :Hah, it's okay man. I'm going to make a new ones as a replica, so no worries, those will kick ass.
And thanks, guys.

Ok dude
Have fun
made render for my team:

And again thanks leonardo555 for awesome rims!
Quote from iFastLT :made render for my team:

And again thanks leonardo555 for awesome rims!

Nice,
and...
don't need to credit me. Just have fun with it
Quote from e2mustang :I am trying to make real looking brake rotors for a while now,and i think this is far my best yet. what u guys think so far,honestly? (i will test more settings)

OMG they are SOOOOOO NICE!

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG