The online racing simulator
[SC] Sup3rCr3w *closed*
(288 posts, started )
I'd like to join your team also, i started drifting late last august and racing here and there....i'd make a GR8 camera/follow car lol, i hope you consider, thanks
i would like to welcome

[SC] Muffin (Turbonurbo)
[SC] Chuggins (Chuggins)
[SC] Ceema (Sibylla)
[SC] MikE (BMWM3GTR)
[SC] GuberX (GuberX)
wow thanks

see you guys on the tracks
i would like to welcome
[SC] RacerX
thanx!!

:whoohoo:
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :i would like to welcome

[SC] Muffin (Turbonurbo)
[SC] Chuggins (Chuggins)
[SC] Ceema (Sibylla)
[SC] MikE (BMWM3GTR)
[SC] GuberX (GuberX)

sweeeet, i rule lol.
Update
New site

Site link will be released when new site is finished
  • hosting by: [SC] mileycyrus
  • domain paid for by: [SC] Matty
  • web designer: [SC]RacerX
New Insim
all in one insim
yes u read that right it has...
  1. Cruise insim
  2. Race insim
  3. Drift insim
UPDATE
This does not include the details for the new website

Do you want to be part of the SuperCrew Server Management team? Well heres the chance for you to get in contact with us! If you are highly experianced within other teams and highly professional and you are avaible Everyday WE DO TAKE ACEAPTIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE AT SCHOOL DURING UK HOURS AND OTHER TIMEZONES OTHER TIMEZONES WILL BE DEALT WITH ACORDINLY BY TECHCHARMY HIMSELF HE IS THE OWNER OF SUPERCREW AND WILL REJECT ANYONES REQUEST WITHOUT WARNING T3CHARMY WILL BE DEALING WITH OTHER TIMEZONES NOT UK TIMEZONES.

Terms and Conditions

WE DO TAKE ACEAPTIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE AT SCHOOL DURING UK HOURS AND OTHER TIMEZONES OTHER TIMEZONES WILL BE DEALT WTH ACORDINLY BY TECHCHARMY HIMSELF HE IS THE OWNER OF SUPERCREW AND HE HAS THE AUTHERITY TO REJECT ANY APPLICANTS FROM THE SELECTION GRID.

NOTE

We do not aceapt any EMAILS or Posts in this thread it is dissallowed and we will not aceapt you.
stiggie,, Could you keep the colors behind and the underlined text and stuff like that? It reads really bad
ANNOCEMENT ANNOUCEMENT

There is now a set date for recruitment and trials we will go upto the 1st November 2009 for applications to be in.
=- Please keep this thread clean thanks! -=
new site is in the works
t3charmy put the link on the forums here so I can bookmark it :P
Who the hell is that t3charmy btw?
Hey, I would like to join.
First I started to drift. I drifted like 1.5 years.
Than It was kinda booring, so I deside to start racing.
Im still learning at racing, and Im good at it.
Im from Latvia, Kuldiga. I can speak Latvian,English,and a little bit Russian. If you want to see me how I drive, we can talk about that.
If you want to contact me, than pm me on this web.
Quote from MousemanLV :Hey, I would like to join.
First I started to drift. I drifted like 1.5 years.
Than It was kinda booring, so I deside to start racing.
Im still learning at racing, and Im good at it.
Im from Latvia, Kuldiga. I can speak Latvian,English,and a little bit Russian. If you want to see me how I drive, we can talk about that.
If you want to contact me, than pm me on this web.

lmao, LIAR! I know you, you are bad at racing and you are a 13 year old crasher. So sad, that you are from Latvia. I wouldn't accept him for the team if I were you guys. He has very bad reputation, believe me. I know him from Latvian forums...

Just letting you know, so you wouldn't make a bad mistake, since he is not known to anyone.
News Update!
Hello everyone,
I would like to thank Trance for getting us 2 servers they will be demo and cruise till we get more servers.

thanks,
T3©h@®my
Please welcome Trance as a SERVER MANAGER for [SC] SuperCr3w.
we say good bye to RacerX
hello all looks good now insim is being cleaned up massively, new server for insim is coming soon and our site is being cleaned up also
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :hello all looks good now insim is being cleaned up massively, new server for insim is coming soon and our site is being cleaned up also

The server which we're using currently are the ones below (With insim )
  • [SC] Drift Server - Insim is online
I will buy more servers as soon as I get back from Wales because I will be going to wales Next Sunday.
Quote from (The Stig) :The server which we're using currently are the ones below (With insim )
  • [SC] Drift Server - Insim is online
I will buy more servers as soon as I get back from Wales because I will be going to wales Next Sunday.

stig... trance is buying the servers :| ur more then free to donate the money to him tho that way i dont have to logoff and on just to change server settings
we also have a demo server that has insim :P
Ehm, I will buy a VPS so don't you dare doubt me

[SC] Sup3rCr3w *closed*
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG