The online racing simulator
[SC] Sup3rCr3w *closed*
(288 posts, started )
#251 - CSF
And why don't teams like this use their own forum or actually talk on servers about non issues, rather than spamming up this section with their rubbish?
#252 - AMB
Quote from CSF :And why don't teams like this use their own forum or actually talk on servers about non issues, rather than spamming up this section with their rubbish?

Aha just noticed your avatar, Seb Seb Seb aahaha
Quote from CSF :And why don't teams like this use their own forum or actually talk on servers about non issues, rather than spamming up this section with their rubbish?

It might be rubbish for you. On the other side - I don't care much about it.

But they only have 1 thread, so what's the problem? Let them bump it as much as they want. It's not like it's against the rules or anything. At least they are not making thousands of threads to say the same thing in a different way, or to give updates about the team.

On top of all, the appearance of (The Stig) has given me some laugh moments, so I'm all for keeping that thread. He might just decide to kick back in.
No, no news yet ... haven't had time lately to do much as i just got out of school for summer. i will talk to GuberX about getting his dedi up :P
Haven't been playing online because I lost my gaming PC's internet, so I'm having to use Wireless on my laptop, and you know how Wireless is terrible to play online.
Quote from Danny LFS :Haven't been playing online because I lost my gaming PC's internet, so I'm having to use Wireless on my laptop, and you know how Wireless is terrible to play online.

Just like how bad demo racing is

Get s2 man.. uve been demo forever
Quote from Danny LFS :Haven't been playing online because I lost my gaming PC's internet, so I'm having to use Wireless on my laptop, and you know how Wireless is terrible to play online.

My lappy + my home wireless is not at all bad to play.
"Temporarily Closed~"?
Quote from matijapkc :"Temporarily Closed~"?

i dont have time atm i should have more time within a week or so :]
Why "closing" a team for a few weeks just because the leader gets away for a little while? You're not the only one in the team AFAIK, you can easily get someone else to take-over for the time you're off can't you? It's not like running a team takes several hours every day
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Why "closing" a team for a few weeks just because the leader gets away for a little while? You're not the only one in the team AFAIK, you can easily get someone else to take-over for the time you're off can't you? It's not like running a team takes several hours every day

i'm only leader so... i do all the stuff for the team ... plus we don't have any servers ... its not really closed...
We have a server, but it has no InSim in it...
good news talked to GuberX today(finally) he just needs a new hard drive till the dedi is online
Nice to hear that!
I saw the server not so long ago... Name was [SC] Cruise Server
Quote from JPeace :Sorry but ... Please, for the love of god, either use your own forum to communicate or use IRC or msn, this is getting really boring thinking your team acctually has something worth while looking at, but ah, no its just useless banter between your members. Stop it please. If you have nothing to report, don't report anything.

hmmm :mr-t:

Quote from broken :

It might be rubbish for you. On the other side - I don't care much about it.

But they only have 1 thread, so what's the problem? Let them bump it as much as they want. It's not like it's against the rules or anything. At least they are not making thousands of threads to say the same thing in a different way, or to give updates about the team.

On top of all, the appearance of (The Stig) has given me some laugh moments, so I'm all for keeping that thread. He might just decide to kick back in.

Did he get the new HDD?
nice
I just see a white box
I Like the White box its really white
well thats all the good news about that team
white box? o.o
Fixed :]
S2 Server is Up:

[SC] S2 Server

[SC] Sup3rCr3w *closed*
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG