The online racing simulator
[SC] Sup3rCr3w *closed*
(288 posts, started )
News
Hey all We have a new web host coming soon this time were hoping to have a real domain
Site finally moved!
Hey all, i got the site moved to the new host
http://sup3rcr3w.tk/

also after some talk with one of the leaders we now have officially changed [SC] b-day to January 4, 2009
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :Hey all, i got the site moved to the new host

also after some talk with one of the leaders we now have officially changed [SC] b-day to January 4, 2009

Site doesn't load here.
Yep, same here. Something is wrong with the database.

Unable to establish connection to MySQL
1045 : Access denied for user '*******' (using password: ****)

BTW: I suggest you disable these error messages in php. I didn't post them, but everyone can see what it says right now.
you're not missing much...

Quote :Tokelau provides any interested individuals .tk domain names free of charge. These free domains are pointed to Tokelau nameservers, which previously redirected HTTP traffic via HTML frames to a specified web page, but now have the option to directly point to a server's IP address or use an alternative nameserver.

you'd be better off getting something from geocities, if it was still possible.

that said, i can't get to it either.

Quote from broken :1045 : Access denied for user '*******' (using password: ****)

BTW: I suggest you disable these error messages in php. I didn't post them, but everyone can see what it says right now.

that can be fixed by putting @ before the sql connect/fetch commands.
Quote from bunder9999 :[...]
that can be fixed by putting @ before the sql connect/fetch commands.

I never needed to do that, but anyway, some hosts have the bad habit of putting/changing passwords for this and that from time to time, so that could be checked out too.
Quote from broken :I never needed to do that, but anyway, some hosts have the bad habit of putting/changing passwords for this and that from time to time, so that could be checked out too.

i think there is another way to drop the errors, involving the die command, but i'm not a php guru... i piece together what i can find.
Well, I'm the same. I just find my way thru, unless I really should learn something new.

And, yes, the die command is one way, but it just "kills"(as the command states itself :razz everything else in the website too.

Tbh, I don't really remember what the way to disable these errors is, but I'm sure that a quick peek at Google would give you the answer(and I am sure that there is a way, because I have discussed it with 2 programmers). It's simply cause I'm a bad programmer and don't use the stuff I recommend myself.
Quote from broken :Well, I'm the same. I just find my way thru, unless I really should learn something new.

And, yes, the die command is one way, but it just "kills"(as the command states itself :razz everything else in the website too.

Tbh, I don't really remember what the way to disable these errors is, but I'm sure that a quick peek at Google would give you the answer(and I am sure that there is a way, because I have discussed it with 2 programmers). It's simply cause I'm a bad programmer and don't use the stuff I recommend myself.

Ok Site Is Up now!
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :the mysql is down thats not even the real pass...

I never said anything about a password in any of my posts.
Joining
Hey!

I'm matt

I cruise, little bit of drift, quite handy with an FXR so pretty good all round

Thanks,

P.S i'm already in cruise saints but i'm sure jassat won't mind
Quote from MattsterGT :Hey!

I'm matt

Thanks,

P.S i'm already in cruise saints but i'm sure jassat won't mind

Lmfao.
Quote from MattsterGT :Hey!

I'm matt

Thanks,

P.S I'm already in cruise saints but i'm sure jassat won't mind

well we don't allow multi team members any one who is on a diff team is getting kick this weekend
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :Hey all, i got the site moved to the new host

hey could you put my name in the database so i can play on ur drift server?? it says im not a member anymore. is that true??
Quote from turbonurbo :hey could you put my name in the database so i can play on ur drift server?? it says im not a member anymore. is that true??

i did right after u got kicked :P
First post Updated

We Hope that the Dedi will be back up soon!
-
((The Stig)) DELETED by franky500 : Topic cleanup - Requested by op.
-
(broken) DELETED by franky500 : Topic cleanup - Requested by op.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by franky500 : Topic cleanup - Requested by op.
-
(Fire_optikz001) DELETED by franky500 : Topic cleanup - Requested by op.
-
-
(mamoru) DELETED by franky500 : Topic cleanup - Requested by op.
-
(Fire_optikz001) DELETED by franky500 : Topic cleanup - Requested by op.
-
-
-
(Furiously-Fast) DELETED by franky500 : Topic cleanup - Requested by op.
-
(xtraction) DELETED by franky500 : Topic cleanup - Requested by op.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by franky500 : Topic cleanup - Requested by op.
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by franky500 : Topic cleanup - Requested by op.
-
-
(xtraction) DELETED by franky500 : Topic cleanup - Requested by op.
:bump:

Webste seems to be gone. Have you moved back to the old one???
Our Dedi will be up tomorrow
I'm back into the LFS stage for good, so I would like to return to the team. What do you say?
sure :P
Thanks, man!

[SC] Sup3rCr3w *closed*
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG