The online racing simulator
[SC] Sup3rCr3w *closed*
(288 posts, started )
trying to find out who is running the fake [SC] server have any idea let me know thanks
No idea yet, I actually thought you just forgot to run InSim on the server.
I would like to join this team, I am buying S2 tonight
Quote from AMB :I would like to join this team, I am buying S2 tonight

Kthnxbai
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :trying to find out who is running the fake [SC] server have any idea let me know thanks

Report to the devs and have them IP banned
Quote from PoVo :Report to the devs and have them IP banned

u can do that?
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :u can do that?

I don't think it's possible, since it's not really specified in the rules that you can't name your server in a specific way. Anyway, I guess that the name you made for your own server is protected by copyright law. I'm not really into laws and stuff, but if you wan't to sue them it's gonna be awfully difficult to prove that you came up with that name first anyway. So as for now, I guess you just have to wait for the other server owner to get bored of this nonsense and stop hosting.
Quote from broken :I don't think it's possible, since it's not really specified in the rules that you can't name your server in a specific way. Anyway, I guess that the name you made for your own server is protected by copyright law. I'm not really into laws and stuff, but if you wan't to sue them it's gonna be awfully difficult to prove that you came up with that name first anyway. So as for now, I guess you just have to wait for the other server owner to get bored of this nonsense and stop hosting.

appears too be offline now
Hey All,

New Site

i am working hard on our new website i hope to have this out by the end of this weekend
#211 - AMB
Quote from Danny LFS :Kthnxbai

Would I need to apply on the website?
Quote from AMB :Would I need to apply on the website?

uhm ye you would need to
#213 - AMB
Will pop on later and register etc
Quote from AMB :Will pop on later and register etc

kk (sorry for late reply im working on our site)
Site is online
I hope that that website isn't finished yet. White background and .. it started out so nice, with that flash thingie.. and then I scrolled down
Quote from mamoru :I hope that that website isn't finished yet. White background and .. it started out so nice, with that flash thingie.. and then I scrolled down

white? what white background???

what browser u use?
I see no white background here.

I use Firefox 3.6.3
This is what does it: <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF"

(got it out of the sourcecode)
that is the way the site is made...
Hi guys, I'm in.
Im in a team with Matija! Well, at least it's better than being in a team with AMB.

[SC] Sup3rCr3w *closed*
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG