Current Leaders:
  1. Me
  2. Kei
  3. GuberX
  4. AlpineJay
  5. Wataboo
you need MOARRRR team leaders
Quote from Foqs :you need MOARRRR team leaders

The record is still hold by (The Stig)'s legendary London City Cruisers... 4 leaders for 1 regular member
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :The record is still hold by (The Stig)'s legendary London City Cruisers... 4 leaders for 1 regular member

ye ... we have a semi big community (that and we are all in different time zones) and 1 or 2 of the leaders are semi inactive
reopening...
sorry to hear that.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :The record is still hold by (The Stig)'s legendary London City Cruisers... 4 leaders for 1 regular member

lol Corey gave that a bad name NEVER hire Corey as a owner he will stop everything make you stressed and basicly annoy you untill you give him administration permissions he also bribes you, AND don't let ryan.hynes host you a server he will rip you off big time.

Thanks!
The Stig
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :

who knows if i have enough members that the team is worth keeping open

Eh...you should if you are/were the team leader.
Quote from (The Stig) :lol Corey gave that a bad name NEVER hire Corey as a owner he will stop everything make you stressed and basicly annoy you untill you give him administration permissions he also bribes you, AND don't let ryan.hynes host you a server he will rip you off big time.

Thanks!
The Stig

Yes, tech, listen to George. You should have hired him instead of corey, and now everything would've been just fine!!!!!!!!1! ...not
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :I'm closing [SC]... for various reasons
  1. Don't have a lot time now a days
  2. who knows if i have enough members that the team is worth keeping open
  3. no way to get servers
  4. some members(past) have gave [SC] a Bad name
  5. the name is just unoriginal
  6. no one to make skins
i could go on for hours giving reasons

a little note: [SC] Cruise Server 1 is not a True [SC] Server...

sad to hear that
Quote from (The Stig) :basicly annoy you untill you give him administration permissions he also bribes you,

That's all you do. Annoy and ask me when I will run a league with you rofl.

[SC] Sup3rCr3w *closed*
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG