The online racing simulator
[SC] Sup3rCr3w *closed*
(288 posts, started )
Arguing amongst the ranks, Sign of a good team
Quote from (The Stig) :Ur using my [SC] Drift Server

ur point u can take it down at any time trance already has 2 servers for us and nothing is stoping him from getting more
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :ur point u can take it down at any time trance already has 2 servers for us and nothing is stoping him from getting more

Something is. Its called money. Ever heard of it?
Always having fun with (The Stig)

Hope you'll figure it out, t3charmy
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :stig... trance is buying the servers :| ur more then free to donate the money to him tho that way i dont have to logoff and on just to change server settings
we also have a demo server that has insim :P

Well I don't want to shut it down at all i'm buying more servers in the near future from Allien Servers.
See.... This is why you dont let "The Stig" anywhere near your team... He will just mess everything up..... Everytime you do, God kills a kitten.
Quote from DevilDare :See.... This is why you dont let "The Stig" anywhere near your team... He will just mess everything up..... Everytime you do, God kills a kitten.

sig material?
We say good bye to (THE STIG) but hello to Mamoru
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :We say good bye to (THE STIG) but hello to Mamoru

Awww...

...will I be invited to the party? ^^
Good decision.
I was thinking of leaving anyway so you lot can stop your bickering now and btw Techarmy THE servers were going to go down anyway I just found out that Storm-Servers are shutting their services down forever
Quote from (The Stig) :I was thinking of leaving anyway so you lot can stop your bickering now and btw Techarmy THE servers were going to go down anyway I just found out that Storm-Servers are shutting their services down forever

Great that you thought about that and still have your racername as '[SC] Stig'
Quote from (The Stig) :I was thinking of leaving anyway so you lot can stop your bickering now and btw Techarmy THE servers were going to go down anyway I just found out that Storm-Servers are shutting their services down forever

Trying to pick up your dignity from the floor? I think it's kinda stuck tho and you gotta try harder.
hey im changing my name from "Muffin" to "Capt. Slow"
Insim update 12.0
Whats updated?
  1. Crash on user join due to unmade User files

2. Added Cruise Mode (Still in beta)

3. Remade !add & !re commands(made them into 1 command) & (now tells server when an admin\beta tester is added\removed)

4. redesigned "info bar"

5. Added a radio option

6. Various admin command fixes

7. added a few things for beta testers to test

8. added a new feature that auto notifies Online admins the second the user is report

9. Fixed minor Bugs the caused insim to crash

10. reset all files except blacklist

11. Added a Green List (users in green list can't be ban)
Insim UpDate 12.5 \ News Update
Hi all yet another update of our insim

Insim Update:
  1. small insim update to keep it from crashing on the new insim server
  2. small insim core update
News Update:
  1. "Muffin" Is Now Known as "Capt. Slow"
  2. New Insim Server Coming Soon!

[SC] Sup3rCr3w *closed*
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG