The online racing simulator
They can't be going on much further...

BBC Coverage has just finished too...

EDIT: or it should be... hehe
The crowd here are hilarious. Earlier there was a guy dancing around with his middle finger up at the camera. These guys are crazy!
Button has the most outrageous luck, whenever someone mounts a challenge to his championship lead, they get struck down with rotten luck.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :FilmOn is working for me. http://www.filmon.com/

Thanks, now i'm getting white screen on BBC1, but BBC news worked fine.. So this is actually live streaming? Is there any chanell here that plays Spanish Primera football league?
We're on BBC 2 now. You can watch some crap celebs dancing on BBC 1
They switched broadcast to BBC2 now.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Thanks, now i'm getting white screen on BBC1, but BBC news worked fine.. So this is actually live streaming? Is there any chanell here that plays Spanish Primera football league?

Doh, it really was showing F1 on BBC1 when I posted that, but now it seems all channels are scrambled. I've used it for over a month, and that hasn't happened before so I guess I can't say anything more about that but sorry
Medical car is the fastest.
I'll stop watching now =P

was fun nonetheless, they'll probably cancel it anyway.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :The crowd here are hilarious. Earlier there was a guy dancing around with his middle finger up at the camera. These guys are crazy!

I keep hearing them cheer in the background
Kobayashi doin a pretty sterling job to be honest.
Quali resumes in 7 mins. Oh joy Then the same stuff all over in Q3..
Hey Zeug, good job overdoing with the dance man well done.
Restart in 6 minutes.
Quote from Blackout :Hey Zeug, good job overdoing with the dance man well done.

Nah Z, Keep dancing!
Martin Brundle Facebook status update:

"Martin Brundle and Jonathan Legard have got their snorkels and flippers on. Ted Kravitz has donned his Peter Stringfellow-style thong and is wandering the pits looking for someone to lotion him up."

Okay, not the Martin Brundle
Bloody hell Jenson.......
WTB extra nails to bite Shame Kobayashi missed the Q3 spot.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Doh, it really was showing F1 on BBC1 when I posted that, but now it seems all channels are scrambled. I've used it for over a month, and that hasn't happened before so I guess I can't say anything more about that but sorry

It's working now, thanks again mate!
Oh for christ's sake Button! arghhhhhhh

This year's F1 championship is like the one nobody wanted to win, judging by the performances of most of the top drivers. I could actually see Rubens taking the championship if Button fails to grab any points tomorrow.

Well done to Rubens, we've had a fair few fairytale stories this year, Rubens winning the championship after 16 years anyone?
Quote from putzbr! :hmm ...
pole- barrichelo
race- 1st barrichelo, 2th hamilton, 10th button

hohohoho !!
Great Q3, well done Barrichello. Maybe this time he finally won't get unlucky. It's about time Webber does well in a race too

e: F1 is on BBC1, which I implied in my other posts.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG