The online racing simulator
Quote from EliteAti :lol Button sucks at singing,

+1

bleh... its his only champ that he will take i guess..... i feel as bad as when massa lost it last year....

next year is a ferrari/mclaren/redbull battle
And to think 10 months ago he didn't have a team to drive for...

Awesome race, shame I missed half of it
amazing race for F1, Button drove like a champ today with them awesome overtaking manouveres
I'm so pleased Button siezed the world championship, instead of waiting for it to come to him.
Trophies of Brasil GP are made out of trash, or lithuanian commentators are talking nuts again?
It was a nice race today. Congratulations to Button.
Quote from TexasLTU :Trophies of Brasil GP are made out of trash, or lithuanian commentators are talking nuts again?

ure not allucinating

Grats to BrawnGP and jb too
Im not a Button fan, but good for him this will be his first and his last vicotry Hamilton gave me a big laugh when he fired up one of the Ferrari drivers, was it Raikkonen?
**** yeah Button for the win!!!

But have mixed feelings since i like think rubens is the best
It was Kovalianen that got Kimi on fire
yeah, kovi got kimi on fire.... XD
Yea Kovi was trying to hurt Kimi so kimi couldn't take his place next year.
BUTTON!!!!
BUTTON!!!!

Great drive by Jenson
What a brilliant race

Fantastic from Vettel, Hamilton, Button, Kubica, Kobayashi etc.

/me goes to download it.
Fantastic stuff. If anyone was in doubt that Jenson deserved this championship, his drive in this race should shut them up! The overtaking maneuvres he pulled were simply stunning. I mean, could Vettel ever pull off as many amazing passes like that? Could anyone in the current field make moves as good as that? I can only think of a couple. Jenson knew what he had to do, and he did it in flamboyant and skillful style. Fan-funking-tastic.
KUBICA is on P2!!!
Quote from TexasLTU :Trophies of Brasil GP are made out of trash, or lithuanian commentators are talking nuts again?

Recycled bottle tops according to Brundle.

Was quite an exciting race, glad Button won it in the end though. Through all the people saying he isn't a deserving champion and saying he wont win it I just lol now. He deserves it and congrats to him.
about time Ross Brawn was Sir Ross Brawn or Ross Brawn MBE at least.
Quote from trebor901 :about time ross brawn was sir ross brawn or ross brawn mbe at least.

ross brawn is a bloody legend!
Haha, brawn raping Eddy Jordan
So glad for him, well done Button!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG