The online racing simulator
All I can say is LOLOLOL to the Brawn mechanics
Quote from J@tko :It'll be off iPlayer

And that only works from UK, right? If anyone finds some download or stream, please put it in...
any torrent sites.
Quote from trebor901 :about time Ross Brawn was Sir Ross Brawn or Ross Brawn MBE at least.

Word, nearly every team he's joined over the years has gone onto have great success.
Bloody awesome drive from Button. Vettel also did a stellar job. Interlagos has come up trumps again!

Thoroughly deserved wins for Button and Brawn and Webber too for that matter.

Fantastic stuff. More pleased for Button than I have been for anyone in a while!
yes he's a legend
that was S14 Drift using my pc the bastard
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Fantastic stuff. If anyone was in doubt that Jenson deserved this championship, his drive in this race should shut them up! The overtaking maneuvres he pulled were simply stunning. I mean, could Vettel ever pull off as many amazing passes like that? Could anyone in the current field make moves as good as that? I can only think of a couple. Jenson knew what he had to do, and he did it in flamboyant and skillful style. Fan-funking-tastic.

nuff said!

well done jenson......i wouldnt have you in our band, but you can drive us to the gigs!

nice one to the brawn team, unlucky rubens.but the best guy won.
Quite sad for Barrichello as he drives into oblivion with Williams next year that his one true chance to win the championship has passed him by.

On the other hand, happy for Jenson that he took his one and only chance to take the title.

With relative stability in the regulations over the winter Brawn will struggle to match the development pace of Ferrari, McLaren and Red Bull - all of which have caught up Brawn's performance since the start of the season even with a testing ban.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Quite sad for Barrichello as he drives into oblivion with Williams next year that his one true chance to win the championship has passed him by.

On the other hand, happy for Jenson that he took his one and only chance to take the title.

With relative stability in the regulations over the winter Brawn will struggle to match the development pace of Ferrari, McLaren and Red Bull - all of which have caught up Brawn's performance since the start of the season even with a testing ban.

wont you feel foolish if brawn and jenson do well next year!
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Quite sad for Barrichello as he drives into oblivion with Williams next year that his one true chance to win the championship has passed him by.

That makes me sad to im such a fan of him its dad indeed.

But on the flipside how long wil it take for a brawn gp FTW shirt to come?
Quote from mr grady :wont you feel foolish if brawn and jenson do well next year!

I doubt he'll feel foolish since what Dave has said makes a great deal of sense.

Although, Nick Fry (I think) did say that they have been working on the 2010 car without doing too much to the 2009 car over the last few races, which explains their comparitive lack of pace and development. I think they'll still be up there next season, whether they are WCC material again, we will wait and see.
Congrats Ross Brawn!

Oh I saw a champions drive today as well... at the British Karting Champs. Just incredible racing INCREDIBLE!
I saw one too on tv,

some dude in a white car...

maybe a world champions drive.
A Brit finishes fifth, gets booed by 100,000 miserable Brazilians, feels a lot like last season. Brazil has the shittest F1 fans in the world.

Awesome racing, I especially liked Heikki setting fire to Kimi's Ferrari, I've never seen that done before.
Dead chuffed.

Though as much as Jenson deserved that championship, I would of rather had Rubens won. Unrealistic, but I would of been more happy.

But still, Brawn have the No. 1 and No. 2 cars next year!
#293 - CSF
"It made him Britain’s 10th world champion, and marked the first time the nation has ever celebrated back-to-back titles."

Hill 62 Clark 63 Surtees 64 Clark 65!!!

Hill 68 Stewart 69.

Lazy stupid journalists.
Maybe they meant the English drivers have never done it before. But either way, not a shining example of research.
#295 - CSF
Well yes that would be factually correct, but even (thestig) would be embarrassed by what's said there.
Quote from CSF :Well yes that would be factually correct, but even (thestig) would be embarrassed by what's said there.

He would have said it in bold with Different COLOURS though.
Well then... great race that was!
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from thisnameistaken :A Brit finishes fifth, gets booed by 100,000 miserable Brazilians, feels a lot like last season. Brazil has the shittest F1 fans in the world.

Awesome racing, I especially liked Heikki setting fire to Kimi's Ferrari, I've never seen that done before.

The main thing was the true iceman didnt melt under the heat lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG