YeahSmile
no
It ain't cute
Look slike a hairball.
Angel & Thumper

Lirimer
Quote from The Very End :It ain't cute
Look slike a hairball.

You should have seen her before we went to the dog hairdresser (something).
Yep. A hamster and 2 goldfish.
I am the family pet.
Had an awesome border collie but she died last year. She made it too 13 or 14 with diabetes and arthritis so she was a tough old thing! Loved her to bits can't wait to get another border collie.

Right now i have about 5 chickens. Had more but something keeps eating them.
Both hamsters I had are dead. I won't get new ones either. They're cute, but I'm allergic. Whenever I stroke them, my skin starts to itch REALLY badly. Therefore, I always have to wash my hands right after I fed them or anything.
Don't forget about your cat HRT!

Quote from sil3ntwar :
Right now i have about 5 chickens. Had more but something keeps eating them.

Ya, your oven.
Heres a picture of my cat, Warning BIG ATTACHMENT
Attached images
IMGP1136.JPG
Quote from danthebangerboy :Don't forget about your cat Erik!

I almost forgot. I haven't fed him since last week. Thanks for reminding me
We have a rabbit called 'Peter Cottontail' .
i have a dog...no pic for u now
I have 1 budgie parrot.

I had 3 before, but 2 of them died ... No more words about it, cuz it makes me sad.
updated mine at first post, i didn't even know this thread was still alive
no.
New cat is new.

We only got him about an hour ago, so he is scared of everything at the moment.
Attached images
25052009724.jpg
Awwwwww. :lovies:
Here are my doggies.
Attached images
moto_0228.jpg
moto_0231.jpg
few hours have passed, and he is still shit scared if you go too near him, meowing like crazy, skulking around on his belly and just generally spooked and jumpy all the time, so im guessing that he is really unsettled still and needs a few days, if not weeks to adjust.

He has finally settled on the sofa now, and as he is still so spooked when you go close to him, we are now watching what he wants to watch on TV!

Attached images
felix with remote.jpg
Lolcat decides what human watches.
What a cute cat
What a shitty day.....

RIP Simba....

My cat died just a couple of hours ago. Or well, she had to be put to sleep as we requested as she was in agony and there was no point in trying to save her (Major major brain damage). And the chances of that happening were low anyway.....

No idea what happened. I wake up to school, and find her all shaking as hell and scared to death. And as I was leaving through the door she went into a massive spasm. My mom rushed back from work to check and found her in the same spasm. Turns out she was in it for nearly 2 hours.....

So fu... annoying...... I already miss her.... You can just tell someone is missing....
Sorry to hear that. I still remember when we lost our middle cat like it was yesterday (was 5 or so years ago now). I had dreams about it afterwards too, where he was speaking to me in English and saying that I should have saved him. Which obviously made it even worse.

Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG