The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Bose321 :Now, isn't that a XRT?

Exactly my thoughts... Well, that WAS a pretty good edit, so no one noticed

Plus, those are not the original wheels are they?
I think it's older LFS version, where XRT is included in demo and also he used bespoke mod for wheels but that's just my thoughts.
imo i don´t really care... it´s to easy to use the Z nowaday´s even if u are a demo´r.

nice edit dude..
Quote from iFastLT :I think it's older LFS version, where XRT is included in demo and also he used bespoke mod for wheels but that's just my thoughts.

Also there's my pic just I don't know, it doesn't look nice to me because I made it or it isn't nice at all?

P.S. and about these car mods, so it's legal or not? I mean is it legal to use it online, I understand that using these things online won't be any good, so what about offline gaming?

offline cool.. imo.. online.. u said it..

but it´s a pic on a forum that don´t like them so now i don´t know.. but i do know that i was posting some and it got deleted just cause it was modd´d
Quote from iFastLT :I think it's older LFS version, where XRT is included in demo and also he used bespoke mod for wheels but that's just my thoughts.

Also there's my pic just I don't know, it doesn't look nice to me because I made it or it isn't nice at all?

P.S. and about these car mods, so it's legal or not? I mean is it legal to use it online, I understand that using these things online won't be any good, so what about offline gaming?

You people dont learn?,posting pictures with mods isnt allowed....
Plus, Bespoke has license protection.

last is bad qual..
Attached images
lfs_00000430.jpg
lfs_00000434.jpg
enb2009_8_22_20_41_56.jpg
lfs_00000452.jpg

late night drifting on Dori PandaZ Club Server..
sadly i don´t remember the name of the drifter i tagged along with but i do know he could drift rather good.
Attached images
lfs_00000138.jpg
lfs_00000139.jpg
lfs_00000140.jpg
lfs_00000141.jpg
lfs_00000142.jpg
lfs_00000143.jpg
XRR is such a nice car to drift..
Attached images
lfs_00000025.jpg
lfs_00000027.jpg
You guys make me sad.... The moment a demo user posts a pic of XRT you all start flaming and accusing them..... Calm down....
Quote from DevilDare :You guys make me sad.... The moment a demo user posts a pic of XRT you all start flaming and accusing them..... Calm down....

Plus most of the picture is a real photograph, even the rims! Let's think of a legal way for a demo user to take a screenshot of an XRT...hmmmm...

http://www.lfs.net/file_mirror.php?name=LFS_VIEWER_6A.exe

Quote from 5tag :Plus most of the picture is a real photograph, even the rims! Let's think of a legal way for a demo user to take a screenshot of an XRT...hmmmm...

His friend's brother's cousin's S2 licence?

Attached images
lfs_00000157.jpg
lfs_00000161.jpg
lfs_00000171.jpg
lfs_00000159.jpg
Dano´s pictures
Dragon Drift? The guys that attend to be smarter than everybody else on all demo servers without even being able to spell words right?
a quick edit
Attached images
DRIFTY.jpg
Quote from BOSCHO :a quick edit

Uuh..! Nice to see my skins popping up! But anyways, I think you should do a little bit more for the pic if you're gonna edit it. Make the wheels spin and add motion blur and such.. I would also tone the reflections down a bit, but each of his own, I guess.
Quote from macsy :Uuh..! Nice to see my skins popping up! But anyways, I think you should do a little bit more for the pic if you're gonna edit it. Make the wheels spin and add motion blur and such.. I would also tone the reflections down a bit, but each of his own, I guess.

tnx
ya the next one will be with all the extras
Attached images
badlvboy_aro1 (1024 x 800).png
badlvboy_aro2 (1024 x 800).png
badlvboy_bagin1 (1024 x 800).png
badlvboy_bagin2 (1024 x 800).png
badlvboy_reinis1 (1024 x 800).png
ns_epic (1024 x 800).png
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )