The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
hi,

its edited a bit with more smoke but I had a lot allready when I was boiling up those tyres by purpose to have a lot of smoke.
Was a promo picture i've made for previous season of the LiveForSpeed.be league.

http://pictures.liveforspeed.be/#5.10

have a good one !!
-
(lepad_ae86) DELETED by SamH : Regarding VOB hacks
-
(CobraDrifter) DELETED by SamH : Regarding VOB hacks
superb pics mate
No .vob edits to be posted!
-
(morpha) DELETED by SamH : Incorrect
Quote from Shadowww :Thank you, captain obvious Mr. Moderator.

No probs. Glad to be in service.
-
(lepad_ae86) DELETED by lepad_ae86
Since when the XRT has no spoiler and sleepy eyes?:doh:
he doesnt even remember what it looks like stock xD
Quote from Danny LFS :Since when the XRT has no spoiler and sleepy eyes?:doh:

At least i bought a license.....

Anyway I give up..
[drivel removed]
Quote from Shadowww :Don't worry, there are no rules that disallow posting pictures of edited car models.

Quote :4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum. If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum. Please do not contact a developer as we do not support mods and do not have the time to deal with them. Any mods which change the shape of a car model, or which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC, will be rejected.

To me this very clearly says, "we do not support car mods, and therefore would like not to see any of them posted on the forums".

Unless a mod/dev allowed you.
Well, actually the rule does not say "You may not post car mods, or screenshots of them", it only says "You may not post car mods".
Thats why you have to read in between the lines to get the full context of the text.

Anyways. I dont care about the mods. But I was just pointing out.
read between the lines? well then some of us can take it in the way we want, is that what you mean? If they don't want pics to be posted they'll have to write that in there.
You can all say and do what you want... The moderator will always delete you post and everything. so...
Quote from lepad_ae86 :You can all say and do what you want... The dumb moderator who doesn't knows a **** of rules will always delete you post and everything. so...

Fixed.
Don't post, promote, link or otherwise expose modded content on this forum. That includes screenshots. If you think that ain't a rule, test it. The first time, the content will be removed (unless we're satisfied that you're aware of your actions, in which case go straight to event 2). The second time, I won't just remove the content.
Quote from SamH :Don't post, promote, link or otherwise expose modded content on this forum. That includes screenshots. If you think that ain't a rule, test it. The first time, the content will be removed (unless we're satisfied that you're aware of your actions, in which case go straight to event 2). The second time, I won't just remove the content.

I think this is the right thing to do but shouldn't it be added to the actual rules then?
Victor already said it.
Quote from G!NhO :Victor already said it.

It still is not made clear in the official rules.
-
(SamH) DELETED by SamH : No longer needed
Quote from zeugnimod :It still is not made clear in the official rules.

Lots of our forum rules aren't written down, but they're widely known and accepted. We don't have a list of rules. When you have a list, it's easy to chalk up your own list of things NOT ON the list. People know this stuff is unacceptable. It's known. Victor's made it clear, and few people who post here are unaware of that. It doesn't need itemizing.
Quote from SamH :Not quoting "the word"

That's perfectly understandable but a line about this without actually mentioning it could easily be added, IMO.

At the moment, it says this:

"4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum. If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum. Please do not contact a developer as we do not support mods and do not have the time to deal with them. Any mods which change the shape of a car model, or which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC, will be rejected."

You could just add at the end: "Any screenshot or other showing of such "mods" is forbidden..." or something like that.

I say that because there have been several instances lately where a "forbidden" screenshot was posted. It was pointed out by several people but then, someone else came and posted the rule I quoted above and interpreting it the way that posting screenshots of "mods" isn't forbidden.

I just think it would clear that up and prevent this of happening.
Quote from zeugnimod :I say that because there have been several instances lately where a "forbidden" screenshot was posted. It was pointed out by several people but then, someone else came and posted the rule I quoted above and interpreting it the way that posting screenshots of "mods" isn't forbidden.

There are two recent instances of this happening, that I can think of. In both instances, I have dealt with the subject privately. Shadowww is very well aware that his recent post on the subject is raw sewage. He knows Victor's stance and he now knows (because I have made it abundantly clear) that when his current infraction expires in 2 weeks, there will be no more new opportunities to change his behaviour to fit with this forum's expectations. I've seen and heard more than enough.
PWNAGE!! :hide:

way to bring the light-weight ban-hammer
why is there and intercooler on te fz anyway.. its a non trbo car?.. stupid imo.
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG