The online racing simulator
Quote from iMCk. :I deliberately did that so i can get the SP logo bigger. If you have a look on the real racecar sp tools covers most of the rear door. But since the FXR is a 2-door car i had to adjust to requirements hence why IRWIN tools is distorted in it's angle.

Kind Regards,
Domme

Hmm... you know cars that are available both as 2/3 and 4/5 door versions most often have the same wheel base.

Just for example a FXO could be looking like this. However the space to skin on would be the same.

My point was just ah... well, that.
He has already stated that he did that on purpose!
Quote from 5tag :Hmm... you know cars that are available both as 2/3 and 4/5 door versions most often have the same wheel base.

Just for example a FXO could be looking like this. However the space to skin on would be the same.

My point was just ah... well, that.

The FXR Also has much larger wheels than the standard model, resulting in a smaller space between the wheels, which negates that argument. Aussie V8's don't have such large wheels.
I just don't know why people get me wrong around here... is my english that bad?^^

Okay, I try one last time: If this will not get you near what I was saying the whole time I'll just give up. Therefore I attached a very very small image.

I just mean: The proportions of the logo related to the car are a bit off and the logo is distorted in the angle (see one of my previous posts). If this is done on purpose I still don't get it because on both sides there would be more space for them with right angles.
Also I find the colours could be tweaked a bit. The yellow should have a slight bit of a more orange touch but is nearly perfect. The blue paint is way too bright and oversaturated.

And now please don't start flaming me, just trying to give constructive critisism.
Attached images
gnah.jpg
How many replicas of real race cars do you see around that are perfectly made?

Please, where's your efforts of a skin...
I know your trying to give constructive criticism. But i have stated that i did it deliberately, we are not flaming you, we are stating the obvious.
I would love to see you do this remake, i want you to perfect every single thing on the realcar.
Is this why so many people hate demo users? Jeez....lol
Quote from tinky winky :How many replicas of real race cars do you see around that are perfectly made?

Please, where's your efforts of a skin...

Take a look at page four of Greboth's license competition thread, these are my latest.

Edit: Oh and by the way judging if a skin looks proper to me and doing skins myself has not much to do with each other.

I will also do my first replica skin soon. Take a look in the request sections "ari vatanen" thread in a few days.
Quote from Alistair :my first replica
it is the 1994 BTCC renault Lagunas both Alan menu(10) and Tim Harvey(11)
for both fxo and fxr
all on lfs world
skin kits by Daloonie and master skinerz

thank you so much for making these skins, was looking for them for some time!
Oh and if I'm not wrong, the word Renault in the back bumper is written in capitals.
thanks
i was thinkg of making more of the 94 cars for the fxo/fxr
would you like me to pm you when they are realesed
acctualy thinking about it i may do a whole pack(maybe)
Heres my skin, Hope you like it
Attached images
UKR.png
FXR_UK.jpg
that turned out nice.
Quote from (-Mark-) :Heres my skin, Hope you like it

It turned out nice indeed Maybe could use some logo's and i see you forgot? the shinzooka on the windscreen
Awesome stuff Mark!
Quote from Sponge :It turned out nice indeed Maybe could use some logo's and i see you forgot? the shinzooka on the windscreen

Oh whoops, thanks for reminding me :P

I dont think im going to put and logos on it, i think it looks good like this, its cleaner

uploaded the updated version
Attached images
FXR_UK.jpg
#47 Little Debbie Toyota Camry driven by Marcos Ambrose in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.

Credits
Base: Me
Numbers: Masgrafx
Logos: Brands of the world, BC Racing Designs B Pillar set
Toyota Camry CoT Parts: BC Racing Designs
Contingencies: Rubbin's Racin decal set
Bodykit: Daloonie
Attached images
FXR_MA47LD.jpg
Quote from hansonator69 :#47 Little Debbie Toyota Camry driven by Marcos Ambrose in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.

Credits

Nice Job but could you make a FXO version of That So that way I can use it in a video I'm trying to come up with.
Quote from ghostrider83 :Nice Job but could you make a FXO version of That So that way I can use it in a video I'm trying to come up with.

If i have the time i will.
You gonna us it in a NASCAR video?
Quote from hansonator69 :#47 Little Debbie Toyota Camry driven by Marcos Ambrose in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.

Credits

Ehrm. You've used my bodykit so where's the credits?

Either put the credits on or remove my parts from the skin.
Quote from daloonie :Ehrm. You've used my bodykit so where's the credits?

Either put the credits on or remove my parts from the skin.

sorry about that, brain fart
Fxr_SP-2009
Nice car Junior
FXR Skins
FXR Honda
Attached images
honda.jpg
FXR_HondaSc.jpg

I didn't feel like making 3 separate previews.

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG