The online racing simulator
Quote from The Moose :
- Fixed "sticky" walls (ex. Newbury last corner)

I'm glad that was posted and fixed, I had that nasty wall grab me and wouldnt let me go haha. But seriously my 500's rear was stuck in the air, couldnt move, thus ended my race lol

Also for Deko. Sure I dont mind, erm everyone could PM me with their names I could run up some sort of exel sheet, simple really. It just relys on other people doing it.
As for server, our CR|Troy had one up and running a couple of days ago. And we had some good runs around Adelaide with some random people * I think may have been from lfs *.

And since half of CR have the game I think its more than likely we could have a server soon, tho im not really sure.
What's a good time around Aosta grand sport intermediate w chicane with Fiat 500?
Finally got it all working.

A very impressive update all told, it could do with a bit more feeling in the tyres, atm they tend to feel quite solid, and you don't get the "real tyre" feel you get with LFS, but its much, much better than before.
The tyre feel can be improved through adjusting FF gain, damping and friction settings.
Any suggested settings?
The setting I use right now are (G25)...

Gain: 1.700
Damping: 10%
Friction: 0

Its not perfect but its a start, you might want to vary it a little depending on the car.
Cheers, I'll have a fiddle tonight.
Hi i have a problem i cant't join any servers thats yousing the Aosta track it say on the big black screen when you is in the box, conecting than it say cuden't conect to server please exit and try again tha same thing even after 5 times of trying to get in
Quote from mblixt :Hi i have a problem i cant't join any servers thats yousing the Aosta track it say on the big black screen when you is in the box, conecting than it say cuden't conect to server please exit and try again tha same thing even after 5 times of trying to get in

You installed the Beta 2 update 2, yes?
Does it do it with all cars or only the Abarth?
Did the servers in question have a race running? a lot don't let you join mid race...
yes i have beta 2 and all the cars iam not 100% that there wasen't any race runing iam gona try again and see if it works
nope it still dosen't work even if they have practice or qualy
oh sorry missed that part its only the Aosta track i have tried with all cars and it dosen't work. every thing else works fine
you sure you patched correct what is version in GUI.

If you extract the archive in nkpro folder it goes wrong. It just makes a patch folder and places all the new files there. This means you are still running the unpatched beta2
that might be it where should i extract it ?
move all in that beta2patch folder to the nkpro folder. Overwrite =yes.
Version is 1.0.1.1984 not 1.0.1.1983
is it right if i have two start icons in my folder becaus i cuden't find a beta patch 2 folder in my netkar folder one netkar NT and one just Netkar
is the patch in a separate download ? can you post the link then ?
really, the download link is in this very thread. Its a small zip file. Just unzip and copy the files into nkpro folder.
This most recent update is fantastic. The FF1600 drives almost conpletely differently. A lot more alive than ever, and the feeling of it scrabbling for grip as you push it neutral-steer sliding through a corner is just soooooo much fun.

The sounds are more pleasing now too.

So I'm very close to purchase, but I can't get nks.exe to launch through the gui. So can get online through clicking nks.exe alone? I reported my bug already, but wondering if anyone here knows. I'm um_jammer over at RSC btw.

Cheers.
thanks it works better than ever now
Quote from Mattesa :This most recent update is fantastic. The FF1600 drives almost conpletely differently. A lot more alive than ever, and the feeling of it scrabbling for grip as you push it neutral-steer sliding through a corner is just soooooo much fun.

The sounds are more pleasing now too.

So I'm very close to purchase, but I can't get nks.exe to launch through the gui. So can get online through clicking nks.exe alone? I reported my bug already, but wondering if anyone here knows. I'm um_jammer over at RSC btw.

Cheers.

Weird, you seem to be the only one...You must be doing something very different then expected?
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Weird, you seem to be the only one...You must be doing something very different then expected?

I wish I was. From a clean install the first time through works as expected. But once I exit, all subsequent attempts to get on track, whether it be offline test drive or join a host online, I will get a message to save a replay and
the game doesn't launch.

At this point in the beta I don't care as long as I can stil drive and connect to everything without the front end.
I think Fuse had a similar problem, he solved it by updating to newest graphic card drivers (he is on a crappy ati mobility card so he had to use some modded drivers to get the latest ones).
Does anyone know if there are any Abarth templates out yet or how soon they will be out? I've seen custom Abarth skins at RSC

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG