The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
I've just got an achievement "let sleeping rockstars lie"
Read about it, and can't get it around my head... Did I actually frag a developer?
No, you frag someone, who fragged someone, who fragged someone, who fragged someone.......................etc who fragged a dev.

Its a viral achievement.
Quote from danowat :No, you frag someone, who fragged someone, who fragged someone, who fragged someone.......................etc who fragged a dev.

Its a viral achievement.

Ah dammit, I almost had some peace come to my mind thinking "yeah, take that for not releasing Lost and Damned for PC"
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah, I also bought it to go online, but it it's quite crap. Lot's of cheaters, sometimes alot of problems and laggy.
But the most stupid thing is that everyone is shooting, I just want to chill and drive together...

yup...thats what i enjoy too.
just having a cruise with some ppl, i dont even care if i drive or not, im a good taxi guest
Quote from danowat :No, you frag someone, who fragged someone, who fragged someone, who fragged someone.......................etc who fragged a dev.

Its a viral achievement.

Quote from squidhead :Ah dammit, I almost had some peace come to my mind thinking "yeah, take that for not releasing Lost and Damned for PC"

Dammit! I thought i took down a dev too, and i thought i was awesome.

Its now apparent im a loser. :sadbanana
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Its now apparent im a loser. :sadbanana

I thought I were special too when the achievement popped up.

Currently trying to find all these stupid pigeons, 2 to go and it's gonna be a right biatch to find them.

E: 1 more pigeon to go!
Quote from Bose321 :But the most stupid thing is that everyone is shooting, I just want to chill and drive together...

+1 billion

That's EXACTLY how I feel, and it's just what I want to do, yet everyone just start shooting at each other.

Quote from [RCG]Boosted :yup...thats what i enjoy too.
just having a cruise with some ppl, i dont even care if i drive or not, im a good taxi guest

Another one! Hi there! I thought I was the only one... but now I see I'm not alone!

Guys, please add me on GFWLive and let's chill together!
Velociround5
(Everybody else who just wants to chill, add us! )
Finally found the last pigeon about half hour ago, stupid little things.

I'll join in sometime with your little 'chill out' session, it'll be a break from the norm as I usually do something similar to Quicksilver and get a sniper and take people out whilst on the move and protect the choppers. Gets people annoyed at times but it keeps me occupied for a little while.

Feel free to add me. Gamertag is the same as my username on here. (PS. If you have a gamertag that I wouldn't recognise from on here, please leave a little message)
Veloci: Added you, my Gamertag is "Gu3sticles".
Quote from beefyman666 :Gets people annoyed at times but it keeps me occupied for a little while.

I've had an entire server chasing me down before, I've gotten quite good at taking down choppers and getting headshots though so they only get a chance when I need to collect more ammo. I ironic thing is if they didn't try to kill me I wouldn't kill them, but they always want revenge.
by the way, is it me, or is the player more vulnerable while in the car in MP than in SP?
Quote from squidhead :by the way, is it me, or is the player more vulnerable while in the car in MP than in SP?

What do you mean? Like, easier to kill? A more tempting target?

Quote from squidhead :by the way, is it me, or is the player more vulnerable while in the car in MP than in SP?

It's the opposite, in SP you're more likely to be thrown out of your car.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's the opposite, in SP you're more likely to be thrown out of your car.

I remember discovering that in GTA:TLAD online. I never realised they enabled your player to fly out the windscreen like on SP, so i piled my car into a wall to stop quicker, flew over the wall and died. All that after spending 10 minutes collecting aload of weapons and ammo.

:grumpy:
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I've had an entire server chasing me down before, I've gotten quite good at taking down choppers and getting headshots though so they only get a chance when I need to collect more ammo. I ironic thing is if they didn't try to kill me I wouldn't kill them, but they always want revenge.

Yeah I got pretty good at getting headshots while people are flying/driving. Funny when you hear them screaming down their mics 'how the funk did you do that?!'

As for going to get ammo, always best to have a little team so someone can keep cover for a few minutes. Usually Frenchy, Rappa and myself team up and go airport owning, always a good laugh.

You should join in some time Quicksilver.
Quote from beefyman666 :Yeah I got pretty good at getting headshots while people are flying/driving. Funny when you hear them screaming down their mics 'how the funk did you do that?!'

As for going to get ammo, always best to have a little team so someone can keep cover for a few minutes. Usually Frenchy, Rappa and myself team up and go airport owning, always a good laugh.

You should join in some time Quicksilver.

i should be on gta soon tonight if you want to go online?
Quote from mutt107 :i should be on gta soon tonight if you want to go online?

Won't be on GTA tonight. Wednesday night will probably be best.
Quote from beefyman666 :Won't be on GTA tonight. Wednesday night will probably be best.

ok

i don't have a mic but i should be getting one soon.
and when i do get one i might sound like a little kid... as im only 14.
Download patch 4 fggt.

Someone should make a server where we can cruise and relax.
Quote from Bose321 :Download patch 4 fggt.

Someone should make a server where we can cruise and relax.

I can make one right now if you want, should I?
Do it. I just installed GTAIV and updated etc.
Quote from Bose321 :Do it. I just installed GTAIV and updated etc.

It's open, but I think I don't have you on GFWL, what's your gamertag? Velociround5 is mine, I'll be waiting for you
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's the opposite, in SP you're more likely to be thrown out of your car.

No, I mean playing in MP - rule number 1, stay OUT of the cars, since you'd get shot to pieces in a moment's time even from a submachine gun...

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG