The online racing simulator
Colin McRae Dirt 2 !
(522 posts, started )
I thought the physics were great compared to dirt 1, but the fact that all the grass within 20 yards of the road is perfectly flat is crap.
The physics of Mario Kart on the SNES are great compared to Dirt 1.
Quote from jibber :While the handling is not the best (weird arcade-sim mix/fast forward/super grip), this is certainly a fun game.

I've just spent about two hours racing online with a friend. We sure had a great laugh. It's really fun to see other cars crashing in this game (no visual damage for other cars tho). Races are fast, and accidents are mad.

You played the PS3 demo? How is THAT arcade-sim mix is beyond me
Quote from jibber :The physics of Mario Kart on the SNES are great compared to Dirt 1.

Not interly treu IMO
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
I hope it drives better then Dirt1 with wheels, because I couldn't really find good settings for the G25, because no matter what I did, it drives like shit, just like GRID.
i cant get 900 degrees to work on dirt 2.

atm it feels like i'm controlling the car not the wheels, if that makes sense.

its like if i start sliding right and i turn left to counter steer the car just turns left.. unlike lfs where the wheels turn and it grips etc.
Same as GRID then.
were are u guys gettin the demo? cant find it in PSN....
Yeah, hoping to get the Grid 2 demo later. How long did it take you guys to download?

Thanks,
Shashdev
Quote from Exile R :were are u guys gettin the demo? cant find it in PSN....

It was only on EU PSN, i can't believe it still isn't on the US, the earth will fall down, EU PSN got something that US didn't
When is it coming to PC?
They better release it for the PC right now or I'm going to get mad at them!
PC version has been delayed for 2010.
Well, if they actually improve the game on the pc compared to consolle, then I can live with that. If they have delayed it even more just to make sure they can earn more money on consolle, well then they, rude spoken, can **** off.
So i cant get the demo now
Quote from batteryy :u have sold ur xbox?

I haver ps3 and xbox for your ifno my dear finish friend
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I haver ps3 and xbox for your ifno my dear finish friend

oh, so why you cant get the demo then? btw its finnish friend
Quote from batteryy :oh, so why you cant get the demo then? btw its finnish friend

Oh sorry

becaus my download connection is failing.

Edit that is for my ps3 wich i want to try it on becaus that does suport my wheel
When i wanted to sign into my PSN account before, i got some message about "network maintenance". Might be the problem, and not your connection.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
i notice also that Dave Mirra that is on the game and races in real life in rally is the one who used to do bmx games for the PS1.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from Boris Lozac :PC version has been delayed for 2010.

Well, as long as it gets to the PC and it is optimized and with better graphics than on the consoles, I don't mind it not coming this year. The only thing I think it's a shame is, people who only play on the PC won't be able to play it as soon as they should.
Game developers should start releasing their games to both PC and consoles at the same time! Come on!
Quote from Velociround :
Game developers should start releasing their games to both PC and consoles at the same time! Come on!

That will happen when PC users start buying thier games more..
Quote from Boris Lozac :That will happen when PC users start buying thier games more..

I've bought every single game I ever installed on my computer. That's why I'm disappointed.
By the way, who said one can't pirate his console games? I bet there are plenty of people who don't pay for their console games too! Actually, I know many of them!

Colin McRae Dirt 2 !
(522 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG