The online racing simulator
thats the mysql service playing up. non mysql reliant sites stayed online.

sorted now.
Thanks
Is there a problem with the game servers ? The Control Panel says status Unknown and also says "Could not create File Manager Plugin."

d
Yes, I am having the same problem.
Looking at the server list I have noticed quite a few of the servers (hosted by 500 servers) are down.
I have raised a ticket......hopefully whatever the problem is this time it will be resolved quickly.
Hi Guys.

Sorry i have not got back to any of the support tickets that have been raised throught the day.

we had a Hard driver error on one of the servers. I have managed to get a new hard drive to the DC (as we admitidly had none on site available). We are just applying the backups to the server now and it should be complete within the next hour or so.

I will get back to each individual ticket a.s.a.p, Just going to get things back up and running again first.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Regards,
Dean
server: 78.129.220.231 is being rebooted due to connection issues which can now be solved after reboot. Server will be back up shortly.

EDIT:

Server rebooted successfully. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ehem i'm entering 500 webpage :
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Going to client area :
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Interesting.. can't manage my own server which is working normally.
Yeah i think theres a possibility we may have broke it by uploading stuff from the UK kart meet to an ftp on 500servers, but i hope not!
Wasn't me, honest guv
yeah same here. waiting to get back to the controls...
My bad, had set the limits for the 500servers space too low initially.

You should have all been able to access the control panel and your own websites without issues however:

Game Server Control panel is located here for direct linking in future: http://78.129.220.131:81

Webserver control panel (C-Panel) is located here: http://78.129.231.189:2082

Regards,
Dean
Thank You.. all fine
Hi there!

I am not able to access the game server control panel atm...

Is it just me or is there a serious error?
I am also awaiting my confirmation for my server order. I'll wait a bit before I send a support ticket. I hope there's no trouble in the pipes.
crady in the same boat..

Sent a email to dean.. I am sure he is looking into it
Hey guys, Normally a software restart fixes this if it comes up. Its not being quite as well behaved as normal. Bare with me and it will be back A.S.A.P
The CP Issue has now been resolved, Thanks for your patience guys.

@Scott, Your server is being setup now.

Regards.
Dean
also cannot connect to several server contrl panels....or make a support ticket
Yeah, some problems with cpanel here too.

"Could not connect to the master monitor." - When I click Game Servers I get that message.

...and...

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object." - When I try create a support ticket.
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Yeah, some problems with cpanel here too.

"Could not connect to the master monitor." - When I click Game Servers I get that message.

...and...

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object." - When I try create a support ticket.

exactly my issue......
i could have sworn i had disabled the updates on this server.

This happened fairly recently on another server caused by one of the windows automatic updates, I thought i had gone round and disabled the auto updates on all of the machines... apparently not.

Im getting the machine rebooted and it will be sorted within the next 30 minutes.

Thanks for your patience.
franky=hero.thank you sir!!!
Man, been disconnected, just got back online. Thanks Franky!
#99 - CSF
Huston we have a probllllllleeeeeeeeeeem.
on it now. will be back up shortly.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG