The online racing simulator
This is my personal skin for FBM, Viva Mexico
Attached images
FBM_MexHurtpeim.jpg
Quote from Falcon140 :Private skin requested by Halle Marques:

Based on the helmet Takai_Blue included with LFS.

Simply awesome skin... Loved it!!!
Quote from Falcon140 :Private skin requested by Halle Marques:

Based on the helmet Takai_Blue included with LFS.

will you make a public version?
Omitec FBM
This is my second attempt at a skin. Again, it is not a public one because no one else will want it
Attached images
omitec-fbm.jpg
I wanted it private.

And your skins are great anyway, d00d. You can make better ones.
No problem.
Quote from WhackableMole :This is my second attempt at a skin. Again, it is not a public one because no one else will want it Tongue

Mole, your skins are very good, the only problem is your rock bottom-level self-esteem about them. cheer up mate!
CheerZ
Quote from Senninha25 :Mole, your skins are very good, the only problem is your rock bottom-level self-esteem about them. cheer up mate!

Lol, I was just referring to the fact that the livery was of the company that I work for Not a particularly well known automotive supplier.

Cheers for the compliment though
Quote from Senninha25 :Mole, your skins are very good, the only problem is your rock bottom-level self-esteem about them. cheer up mate!

Agreed, that skin was awesome. The problem is, that sometimes people get outta reality about the design. Look at real Formula BMW cars, they are not designed like F1s, with fixed themes, lots of big-fish sponsors and these stuff, they are simply cars with a few sponsors, and a simply design. Basically is what I wanted on my private, that is off-topic right now, but damn, that livery was great!
my first skin feel free to use it but its not uploaded cuz ima demo could somebody render it.

comments!
Attached images
FBM_mustavalko.jpg
As requested a classic Lotus livery in british racing green.

Preview

File(2048)

File(1024)

Anyone is allowed to upload it to LFS World or to edit it as long as I am still credited.
Quote from 5tag :As requested a classic Lotus livery in british racing green.

Preview

File(2048)

File(1024)

Anyone is allowed to upload it to LFS World or to edit it as long as I am still credited.

Man, save some money, get a S2 licence and make some more skins that look as good as that.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Man, save some money, get a S2 licence and make some more skins that look as good as that.

Thanks but seriously this one is very simple and bad quality. I've done better skins. I will release an FBM Mountain Dew skin soon.
Quote from 5tag :Thanks but seriously this one is very simple and bad quality. I've done better skins. I will release an FBM Mountain Dew skin soon.

A Mountain Dew themed skin? Woot! Mountain Dew has the best looking logo ever! Making a skin from that must look great.
Go stag!
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
Quote from Johnny Mountain :That's ridiculous! They are just so... look-a-like..!

No, theyre same skin except only without credits on 2nd (your) ones.
I think he should be banned for two weeks.
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
Quote from Johnny Mountain :I think you should shut the hell up.

Nice attitude there. You rip someones work, you present it as your own, and when they say anything about it, you tell them to shut the hell up.

For the ripping, I`d temporarily ban you too. For denying you did it, when everyone saw it, then telling the original creator of that work to shut the hell up, I`d happily make it permanent.
+1.. or at least a few months..
So much disrespect from a new guy. what's the world coming to
Quote from unseen :nice attitude there. You rip someones work, you present it as your own, and when they say anything about it, you tell them to shut the hell up.

For the ripping, i`d temporarily ban you too. For denying you did it, when everyone saw it, then telling the original creator of that work to shut the hell up, i`d happily make it permanent.

+1
there's no respect these days...shame on you johnny mountain.
+1 for permaban
Ok... Shall we get back on-topic now?

Edit:Hmm? He deleted that post now?

FBM Skins
(1858 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG