The online racing simulator
09 vettel

oh ya pls dont edit the skin thank you
Attached images
FBM_09red_bullf1.jpg
cmx_00000017.jpg
?
This is no the right place to post skin requests but only finished skins. Post the request in the forum I wrote.
Target Chip Ganassi Racing IRL #9 Scott Dixon
Here is my first try on Target Chip Ganassi Racing skin. I know it looks a bit messy as I don't have a good photoshop skill
Attached images
FBM_TargetDixon9.jpg
Quote from raikkonen4ever :Here is my first try on Target Chip Ganassi Racing skin. I know it looks a bit messy as I don't have a good photoshop skill

nice skin dude. i always liked dixon's indy car.
Bunch went down for a tour of their workshop & headquarters in Indianapolis. Really good team.. and nice looking skin!
Es bueno ehhh
Este es mi skins para las carreras ,es bueno,ehhh.tengo un monton
keep it english pls
Oh I love his creativity all right..
Quote from fulka :Este es mi skins para las carreras ,es bueno,ehhh.tengo un monton.

Piel muy bonita, pero me dicen "Maestro SkinnerZ" @ el fondo, ¿está usted seguro de que es tu o alguien más de la creación?

Very nice skin, but it says "Master SkinnerZ" @ the bottom, are you sure that is your's or someone else's creation?

(hint: look @ the number on the tail pieces, plus I seen this before, he didn't make it.)
#990 - uaz
Quote from Pablo Donoso :Piel muy bonita, pero me dicen "Maestro SkinnerZ" @ el fondo, ¿está usted seguro de que es tu o alguien más de la creación?

Very nice skin, but it says "Master SkinnerZ" @ the bottom, are you sure that is your's or someone else's creation?

(hint: look @ the number on the tail pieces, plus I seen this before, he didn't make it.)

ever heard about pro-kits?
edit:damn...i was too slow
lol I'm just saying that that skin came in a pack of 40 before in the original Clean Racer's Club website a long time ago, and was exactly the same except the number. This was in 2007 If I remember correctly. Now he just joined and claims he made it, sorry but if it looks stolen, I'm gonna say it looks stolen, that's not fair to the original creator.

(lol I know, Im a member of MSkinnerz too that's why I asked if it was really his, I don't think it is)
Quote from Pablo Donoso :lol I'm just saying that that skin came in a pack of 40 before in the original Clean Racer's Club website a long time ago, and was exactly the same except the number. This was in 2007 If I remember correctly. Now he just joined and claims he made it, sorry but if it looks stolen, I'm gonna say it looks stolen, that's not fair to the original creator.

(lol I know, Im a member of MSkinnerz too that's why I asked if it was really his, I don't think it is)

Actually the original creator of that skin is BEAN, he was the first to make a brawn GP skin for FBM and sombody took it and put toro rosso logos on it
Quote from Pablo Donoso :lol I'm just saying that that skin came in a pack of 40 before in the original Clean Racer's Club website a long time ago, and was exactly the same except the number. This was in 2007 If I remember correctly. Now he just joined and claims he made it, sorry but if it looks stolen, I'm gonna say it looks stolen, that's not fair to the original creator.

Wow, such amazing foresight... why didn't they put some money on Jenson winning the championship???
#995 - uaz
Quote from Pablo Donoso :(lol I know, Im a member of MSkinnerz too that's why I asked if it was really his, I don't think it is)

:bewarespa :uglyhamme

In that case, I misundesrstood your original post. Sorry about that.
thats my FBM

Ahh, at last a good skin to see! Just get rid of the IMG tags. The pic is huge.
-
(Irish Man) DELETED by Irish Man
"Verizon" Penske Racing IRL #12 Will Power
My first try on Will Power's car
Attached images
FBM_VerizonPenske12.jpg
Nice one! But you forgot to put the black mask on.
The real pablo donoso
My version of Pablo's Star Mazda Formula 2000

FBM Skins
(1862 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG