The online racing simulator
I keep trying but I they just won't take her like this:
Attached images
postthewoman.PNG
Quote from klutch :do not insult boxxy.
She is my love. She is all that is wonderfull in this world.

+1
Who the hell is boxxy by the way?:P
Quote from battle :Who the hell is boxxy by the way?:P

You really don't want to know, once you do, you'll think anyone that brings her into conversation is a ****ing idiot.
Aaaaahhhhhh

The voice.... It hurts.... It hurts......
Goddamn, seriously... what a dumb b*tch. Only thing i would to do with her is smake her in the head with a large woodenstick. Hopefully she will stfu then. What a retard..
Quote from battle :Goddamn, seriously... what a dumb b*tch. Only thing i would to do with her is smake her in the head with a large woodenstick. Hopefully she will stfu then. What a retard..

See what I mean? Now do you regret asking?
Quote from BlueFlame :See what I mean? Now do you regret asking?

Hi! My name is Boxxy! Argh that voice pisses me off
You guys do realise she puts it all on...right? She's a regular on a www.idforums.net and i've spoken to her a few times earlier this year. She's actually a nice girl, and nothing like her videos portray her to be. She has'nt been online for some time now i dont think, so i guess she had her fun winding people up, and left.

Either way, i think its a little harsh you guys calling her a retard and what not. She's just having a laugh, like most of us do everynow and then.
Pro-Tip - You weren't really talking to Boxxy, just a troll.
Possibly. I remember her (or him, as you say) posting Vid's and pic's on the general forum, which i never seen before, so i kinda guessed it was her.

E: Either way, my opinion stands. Its still abit harsh to call her a retard just because she is posting silly videos.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :
E: Either way, my opinion stands. Its still abit harsh to call her a retard just because she is posting silly videos.

You just wanna bone her Pasagé del passione you sicko.
She is Boxxy you see
Quote from BlueFlame :You just wanna bone her Pasagé del passione you sicko.

I would be lying if i said i didn't find her attractive, but as for wanting to sleep with her, im gonna have to give you a big fat no on that one.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I would be lying if i said i didn't find her attractive, but as for wanting to sleep with her, im gonna have to give you a big fat no on that one.

you dont need to sleep with her ! you just need to use some duck tape , and try to post her as the pic of Bob Smith.... and all your problems are done.
Yyyyoooouuuusssss tttttttrrrrooooolllllinnnn!!!

Iii aaiinnnttt trrrroollllinnnn!!!
is it too late to join the club of single people...my friends say im just unknown
What?
You got a girl friend now since your saying your not in the single club?
Quote from The Very End :What?
You got a girl friend now since your saying your not in the single club?

what are you talking about
Well, changing your avatar can have some disturbing concequences if you forget some of the things you post. I mean, the current avatar looks like a 10 year old girl.

Attached images
Mookie.jpg
-
(hazaky) DELETED by hazaky
Quote from logitekg25 :is it too late to join the club of single people...my friends say im just unknown

Quote from logitekg25 :what are you talking about

My bad, I though you said it was too late to join the club, and I thought you meant you got a GF, now when I read it it's the oposit. I'm sorry
its no problem...you just made me have to think if i did indeed get a gf
Quote from spiderbait90 :Well, changing your avatar can have some disturbing concequences if you forget some of the things you post. I mean, the current avatar looks like a 10 year old girl.

Yeah, way to screenshot a 1 year old post lol.

Plus, as you say, he changed his avatar since then, his old avatar was jessica jane clement...

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG