The online racing simulator
Awww shame for Alonso, but he was very light anyway to be honest which probrably wouldn't have done his chances much good.

He may whinge like a little kid, but I do think Alonso deserves a better team.
Quote from diablo21 :They're not allowed next year.

Source?

They not banned but talking about getting them banned.
Hamilton first. Oh well...
EEEKKK!!! a
Oh snap, that was close....
Problems for HAM!
give Webber a drive through for that, Red Bull need to learn to stop being pricks
Quote from J@tko :Where?

And who said Hungary was a boring race?

Just a wish

BTW, they should calm down pussycat doll there, she went nuts when he drove into pit stall.
Quote from trebor901 :give Webber a drive through for that, Red Bull need to learn to stop being pricks

Lollipop man twitched too early while fuel hose was still on and that kind of mistake could have taken away his confidence to hold the car in pitbox.
Quote from TexasLTU :Just a wish

BTW, they should calm down pussycat doll there, she went nuts when he drove into pit stall.

Any time she is shown, she is always jumping anyway.
Quote from TexasLTU :Just a wish

Thats a good thing jumping up and down, have you seen the size of her mellons .
Yes! Vettel in big trouble
Vettel. :/
Quote from TexasLTU :BTW, they should calm down pussycat doll there, she went nuts when he drove into pit stall.

I noticed that

Vettel out?

EDIT: LOL @ Ted Kravitz:

It's the right rear...or it might be the left front...or the right front?
Quote from rc10racer :Thats a good thing jumping up and down, have you seen that size of her mellons .

Good point.
Vettel out me thinks.
good Vettel out, now all we need is the other Red Bull out
Oh dear Jenson :/
Is it tyre related? (I'm not watching), in that case it looks like Red Bulls heat problems are coming back to haunt them.

Button and Brawn are pissing me off, they're only going to lose the bloody championship now aren't they.
Whinge a bit more like a 12 yo on live tv pls Button -.-
Quote from 5haz :Is it tyre related? (I'm not watching), in that case it looks like Red Bulls heat problems are coming back to haunt them.

No, suspension somewhere has gone.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG