The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wow talk about nerdrage. Chill out people, sheesh.

Should be a new rule of this thread.

"If you're posting a picture and can't take any negative/brash/jokey(right or wrongfully) or otherwise bad comments don't bother"...

I do enjoy laughing at other people's expense sometimes, but only if there is something to laugh at.
Quote from Gills4life :Or an even more simple rule which should generally apply anyway: do not disrespect other people? Show some consideration for others.

A joke is a joke if everyone finds it funny, that is including the person on the receiving end. I love and respect my Grandad, he has worked very hard in his life and is a very good man, so why is it funny that he is compared to Michael Jackson? If you find that funny then you have a rather shite sense of humour to be honest. I suppose I shouldn't expect any better really, but I always hold out some hope. It's a shame I am disappointed every time.

Well with that attitude it's a wonder people don't insult you(r posts) more. Don't bother posting anything if you're so easily offended.
What attitude? An attitude that thinks people should show other people more consideration?

I don't mind people poking fun at me, people do that to each other all the time. What was the need to insult my Grandad though? Why are you even getting involved? All you do is try and stir up trouble because you think you always know best.
Oh here we go again mister Mighty Mouth.

It was hardly an insult, take it in good faith and stop getting angry for the sake of it.
I can see S14 and Gills arguement, but Gills, you are only asking for more consideration because YOU are offended and if you don't want your pictures abused, then don't put them on HERE of all places!
Quote from BlueFlame :I can see S14 and Gills arguement, but Gills, you are only asking for more consideration because YOU are offended and if you don't want your pictures abused, then don't put them on HERE of all places!

Don't worry mate, I am not going to rise to the childish insults. You are damn right I am asking for consideration because I am offended. That is because the person being poked fun at is NOT me. If you are to poke fun, do it to me and not a member of my family. That is just low. I don't mind being abused. I can take that. I ask for consideration because I would not totally insult a very loved and respected member of your own family. I appreciate that some people are clearly not intelligent enough to show some respect instead of acting like a complete dick. I asked for some consideration because if you do not ask, you cannot get.
Its kinda funny how Gills4life and other guys just keep spamming this thread.
Someone posts a pic and they just start to post their ubersmart posts with some rly 'awesome' fake pictures or something.
Childish.
Haha, people, don't fight

I mean, you don't have to write shit about the other's faces... there is little they can do about that hehe.. And I thought this was a fun topic, not serious one
Let's just be cool and post pictures and either laugh about them or something else, not bitch about it because that's just..silly.

Now, time for me to post pictures again. First one is with my mate's fancy new camera, that makes me look somewhat - not like a total shitface.

The other one on the other hand.. well that is me on the festival I was last weekend, and I don't have to tell you just how drunk I was..
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
Quote from feat :Its kinda funny how Gills4life and other guys just keep spamming this thread.
Someone posts a pic and they just start to post their ubersmart posts with some rly 'awesome' fake pictures or something.
Childish.

I love how you single me out there when I hadn't posted on this thread for 2 pages before this page. I also haven't posted any of these fake pictures that you speak of. All I did was use the thread for it's purpose, but it appears I am not allowed to do that. It's ok, I have taken the picture off. It's a shame I have to do that though, but people will insist on being dickheads.
Hahaha!

I don't know what's better, your face, or the girl watching you! classic! She looks scared to death...what were you doing!
I tell you this, or say it this way... I don't even remember the picture, so go figure
Quote from Gills4life :A joke is a joke if everyone finds it funny, that is including the person on the receiving end.

But if that was true, jokes wouldn't exist, would they? Because there is no joke that everyone finds funny.
Let me correct you, with everyone, i guess, you mean those few guys you are chit chatting here all the time.
''I hadn't posted on this thread for 2 pages before this page''
wow dude, 2 pages from 80 pages is really much!
Quote from feat :Let me correct you, with everyone, i guess, you mean those few guys you are chit chatting here all the time.
''I hadn't posted on this thread for 2 pages before this page''
wow dude, 2 pages from 80 pages is really much!

I was making the point that I was hardly spamming the thread like you had suggested. Well done for taking it out of context though.

Quote from zeugnimod :But if that was true, jokes wouldn't exist, would they? Because there is no joke that everyone finds funny.

What I meant was, a joke is only a good joke if the person on the receiving end of it is not hurt by it. I know that you post a picture at the risk of being bothered or abused, and I don't mind that if it is aimed at me, but not at another member of my family that none of you know, but still think it's funny to take the piss out of. If it makes you think you look big or clever then you are seriously mistaken. That is why I have taken the picture down and I will not be posting another, unless by some miracle the immature among us grow up. Unlikely.
Sillence!
Your grammar is so good
Sorry for going off topic.

Sillence, isn't that something you say to a person when you want it to be quiet? Or is it like the thing you strap on the gun to make it more sillent? Hmm, I am lost
Silence is, sillence is not.
Attached images
theveryendismad.jpg
Quote from Shadowww :Your grammar is so good

His grammar is excellent, his use of ! is so effective, though his spelling clearly is not.
Quote from hazaky : ..

Lol

Quote from Bawbag :His grammar is excellent, his use of ! is so effective, though his spelling clearly is not.

I prefer using BIG writings instead of a lot of (!!!), but in the end of the day I'll just use a lot of both and everyone is happy!!

Yarr!
Quote from The Very End :Lol

I prefer using BIG writings instead of a lot of (!!!), but in the end of the day I'll just use a lot of both and everyone is happy!!

Yarr!

Well the point I was trying to get accross was that Mr Perfect complained about your grammar, but he points out that it's a spelling mistake and we all know that grammatical errors and nothing to do with spelling....
Quote from hazaky : ..

The young lady does look quite worried lol, and she also looks a bit like katie white from the ting tings aswell....

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG