The online racing simulator
I love how as soon as someones mum is mentioned they automaticly die.
One of me looking oddly normal...

Lips!
Here is me
I know, nobody knows who i am. I have just been laid-off from work so you guys get to keep me company for 3-weeks.
Attached images
213546.jpg
Quote from mhartma5 :I know, nobody knows who i am. I have just been laid-off from work so you guys get to keep me company for 3-weeks.

Cheer up, might never happen!
-
(Gills4life) DELETED by Gills4life : Some very silly children on this forum who need to grow up.
Quote from hrtburnout :You look like Rod Stewart!

I don't care who you think I look like.

I think you look like this guy:

Quote from mhartma5 :I know, nobody knows who i am. I have just been laid-off from work so you guys get to keep me company for 3-weeks.

Hi, you look pissed off and dead serious.
Hello there...
Attached images
Pullmyfinger.JPG
-
(Gills4life) DELETED by Gills4life
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Lips!

I agree entirely .. Those are some HUGE lips, get a gobble off those beasts and you'll be climaxing within moments.

That nose aswell, must smell a mile off.
I feel sorry for that can....
Quote from Gills4life :BBQ at my place!

That old bald guy holding that young girl... Isn't she a bit young for him?
Haha! That would be my Grandad with my cousin, his granddaughter.
It's the old MJ
Well no it certainly isn't. He was never black at any stage in his life for starters. Also, he is my Grandad so you could have the decency not to be so disrespectful. You can't be very intelligent if you still do not understand even after explaining who he is and why he has his arm around the younger girl.
Quote from Gills4life :Well no it certainly isn't. He was never black at any stage in his life for starters. Also, he is my Grandad so you could have the decency not to be so disrespectful. You can't be very intelligent if you still do not understand even after explaining who he is and why he has his arm around the younger girl.

We can't tell jokes when you're around, can we? Why on earth are you always this serious? There are times when you should be serious, but this is not one of them
Quote from hrtburnout :We can't tell jokes when you're around, can we? Why on earth are you always this serious? There are times when you should be serious, but this is not one of them

Yes because comparing someone's grandparent (who you've never met) to Michael Jackson is a brilliant joke is it not?
Wow talk about nerdrage. Chill out people, sheesh.

Should be a new rule of this thread.

"If you're posting a picture and can't take any negative/brash/jokey(right or wrongfully) or otherwise bad comments don't bother"...
Or an even more simple rule which should generally apply anyway: do not disrespect other people? Show some consideration for others.

A joke is a joke if everyone finds it funny, that is including the person on the receiving end. I love and respect my Grandad, he has worked very hard in his life and is a very good man, so why is it funny that he is compared to Michael Jackson? If you find that funny then you have a rather shite sense of humour to be honest. I suppose I shouldn't expect any better really, but I always hold out some hope. It's a shame I am disappointed every time.
Me in mommas wedding
Hope you don't suffer from hayfever!

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG