The online racing simulator
You can see the black thing behind the side window was what i meant.

Maybe the scoop has fallen off....?
The only black thing I see is what I suppose you would say is the B Pillar.

Guess we will have to wait 3 months to prove that I am correct
Quote from Ssr_Nick :The only black thing I see is what I suppose you would say is the B Pillar.

Guess we will have to wait 3 months to prove that I am correct

So what car IS it according to you?

And due to the color of the car and the perspective the scoop is VERY hard to see.
Quote from G!NhO :So what car IS it according to you?

And due to the color of the car and the perspective the scoop is VERY hard to see.

i would say its that lancia stratos weird thingy
Defo not a stratos, a stratos has a cheese wedge shape to it..

I don't know what it is, but I can tell you it is not an Rs200
When that image was posted i was going to say how pathetic it is people analyse these images just to spot cars. Then this argument breaks out which is even more pathetic. Who cares what it is just wait for the damn game.
hmm do look like the RS200 to me. you can just see the roof scoop, it looks narrow because of the angle the picture is taken (slightly from below)
-
(DragonCommando) DELETED by DragonCommando
FM3 is gonna be one of the best simulators you can get when it comes out. i am really waiting for it. and in case you're wondering, which sim IS the best? well, it's the sim this forum is about.
Quote from JJ72 :hmm do look like the RS200 to me. you can just see the roof scoop, it looks narrow because of the angle the picture is taken (slightly from below)

Yup, i can see the scoop too. The angle of the shot does make it harder to see, but its there.
I personally think that is an RS200 too, Some new news about some cars.. Not susposed to be out till later today i believe,

Info from Forza Central

Enter: JDM Power

A look at the Cars of Japan in Forza 3!

Turn 10 Staff, 6.29.2009

Honda
2009 Fit Sport [source]

Infiniti
2008 G37 Coupe Sport

Lexus
2009 Lexus IS-F

Mazda
2009 Mazdaspeed3

Mitsubishi
2006 Lancer Evolution IX MR

Nissan
2009 Versa SL [source]
#12 Calsonic Impul Nissan GT-R [source]
#23 Nissan Motorsports R390 [source]
#23 Xanavi Nismo Nissan GT-R [source]
#3 YellowHat TMS Tomica Nissan GT-R [source]

Toyota
2008 Yaris S [source]
#25 Eclipse Advan Toyota SC430 [source]
#6 Eneos Toyota SC430 [source]
#36 Petronas Tom’s Toyota SC430 [source]

Tracks
Suzuka
Twin Ring Motegi
Tskuba
I'd rather see the touring-spec 323F in there
Shame that so many of them are simply re-skins of the same car. Do we really need 3 Toyota SC430s and 3 Nissan GTRs in the one update?
Quote from lukelfs :

Wow.... That screenshot looks really bad.... Well the first car anyway. Talking about the brake disks.... It looks like they just took the photo to photoshop and drew a red line....... (Brakes)
Looks crap....
Quote from DevilDare :Wow.... That screenshot looks really bad.... Well the first car anyway. Talking about the brake disks.... It looks like they just took the photo to photoshop and drew a red line....... (Brakes)
Looks crap....

tbh it doesnt look that bad,
Quote from lukelfs :tbh it doesnt look that bad,

Probably a GT fanboy.

I could also go to any other gran turismo forum and say "Sheesshhh, You call that gameplay? Wth, its like I'm playing in a jetski". But anyway, you are well known with those negative comments. @Devildare

The disc probably looks good.
GT fanboi? What the....? I have 360 and cant wait for F3 to come out......

Just saying, that it looks crap... Well, to me anyway.....
Quote from J@tko :Is that..... an in-game shot?!?!

I was using the picture as an example
Quote from DevilDare :Wow.... That screenshot looks really bad.... Well the first car anyway. Talking about the brake disks.... It looks like they just took the photo to photoshop and drew a red line....... (Brakes)
Looks crap....

It's almost the same in real life...but I don't think they get red hot on the first corner like they do.
nice pictures
Looks crap....

The car is moving, and the pic has been taken using with a slow shutter speed so imo, that looks pretty right. Try it with FM2. Take a shot of a hot disc brake with high shutter speed, then one with slow. Then compare.
One with just look like a blurred orange/red disc, the other will be orange/red, but you will see all the slots/holes/grooves etc in the disc.

I do agree with cobra's comment though. The discs heat up incredibly fast. You slam on the brakes (without locking up) at 20mph, and the discs glow incredibly hot.

Edit: I've just noticed. Why does the impreza's reflection on the front bumper look so bad? Theres almost no reflection, and the colour looks a different shade to the rest of the car. Almost a primer gray...
I can't wait for this to come out (if only Microsoft released it on PC too )
Although the brake disks did look a bit funny, how often would you be looking at the disk brakes lol.

There are 15 screenshots all up that were released yesterday, if anyone wants to check them out I have uploaded them here

http://www.polepositiondriver. ... orsport-3-jdm-car-photos/

I personally LOVE the MazdaSpeed3

cars rolling without drivers, nice...

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG