The online racing simulator
Seriously. What the hell? [rock music today]
(105 posts, started )
Ginho eats DevilDare OM NOM NOM
This kind of music is not rock is ewwww gros music its noise not music
#28 - 5haz
Quote from danthebangerboy :Plus i don't entirely agree that the UK rock scene has died, far from it i would say, this being one of my personal favourites which proves that uk rock is still going! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkE7yDXr6g&fmt=18

But the Killers are from the USA.

And they're pretty dire live as well I'm afraid.
They look like crabs all crouched down low like that.
#30 - Jakg
WTF.

Are they trying to be the first band who appear to be dwarves suffering from seizures?!
This is why I listen to old rock, like Led Zeplin, Pink floyd, and all the awsome bands of the 80s and before.

Rock died when it became about the money. Sex, drugs, and rock n' roll no longer works. Now it's money, drugs, and cheap guitar tabs.
Firstly this is not emo.. Its trash Emo music was around in the late 80s

Anyway New Zealand is always finding new rock gods im loving midnight youth right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCY-Qx8ntOY

You have too love that chorus
Quote from DragonCommando :This is why I listen to old rock, like Led Zeplin, Pink floyd, and all the awsome bands of the 80s and before.

Rock died when it became about the money. Sex, drugs, and rock n' roll no longer works. Now it's money, drugs, and cheap guitar tabs.

And overproduction.
its profit before taste... i bet if i done a death metal remix of a lady gaga song and paid off youtube to feature it, radios to play it ( about 40-50k for mass broadcast ) you'd like it cause you hear it so much, thus you like the band and start cashing in, 3/4 more songs and your minted.

And then a new band comes along, repeat above.
Now THIS is proper, good old fashion skill, enthusiasm and music! Crazy Rob and James, trippy Lars and poor Kirk in the background as usual being AWESOME!
Emo + Auto-Tune + Techno Beat+screaming like mad in a mic=gay
#40 - JJ72
ROFL never expected it at 2:50!!
Quote from atledreier :Now THIS is proper, good old fashion skill, enthusiasm and music! Crazy Rob and James, trippy Lars and poor Kirk in the background as usual being AWESOME!

Metallica are shit - end off.

Sometimes i wish thin lizzy didn't inspire such shit bands.
Brokencyde - Freaxxx ... omfg, that song is so retarded. That emo'wow'gilette'scream'rock is so gay.
I thought it was an interesting mix of styles and a good attempt, from black metal to rock to power metal to gothic and electronic pop all thrown into one song. The last band to experiment with such a range of styles was Queen and if anyone says they where not awesome i'll shoot them myself.

That was ok, kinda Linkin' Parkish. Still i'm not going to buy the album.
Calling things gay is so straight.
Is that a youtube-joke?
I have half of a rock album recorded and currently being mastered. You're welcome to buy that once it's on iTunes or whatever

And calling things straight is so bisexual.
good vid........ewww

Attached images
emo_go_die.jpg
Quote from Dajmin :And calling things straight is so bisexual.

Calling things bisexual is so pansexual.
Quote from 5haz :Rock music died about 1997, at least in the UK.

But yeah good new rock music is hard to come by.

/facepalm

But yes, that video/song is utterly crap...

Seriously. What the hell? [rock music today]
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG