The online racing simulator
Seriously. What the hell? [rock music today]
(105 posts, started )
Just what is wrong with rock music these days? First the horror that is Brokencyde. Now this.

It starts badly, and just gets worse and worse. And worse. Just when it's about as far down as it'll go, 2:47 happens.
WTF IS THAT
#3 - 5haz
Rock music died about 1997, at least in the UK.

But yeah good new rock music is hard to come by.

EDIT: Holy waht!? eeew
:Eyecrazy::thumbsdow:chairs::monkey::uglyhamme:something :banghead::mad::twirl::zombie::chair::wtf2::sour:illepall

:throws up:
What? Is that music? Wanna bet I can scream and hit some drums and make a better song?
Quote from 5haz :Rock music died about 1997, at least in the UK.

But yeah good new rock music is hard to come by.

Maximo park.
One of the worst things about living in New Mexico is that these guys are locals.
Oooh, that brokencyde. My bro listened to that stuff few months ago like 24/7 and im so damn tired of that. Stupid screaming or something ...

Now he listens to death metal or whats its called.
Youtube is down/slow. Maybe a sign that I shouldn't pollute my ears with that.
#10 - 5haz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Maximo park.

Indeed, them Franz Ferdinand and the Manics are just about the only current bands I like.

youtube is not down
Brokencyde are so terrible it's probably deliberate.
I really lold at 2:50 of that song...
I've always loved (extreme) metal and rock music, but I'm sick of today's bands with emo leader
There was one that was 10000 times worse than that on my old myspace page (i dont use myspace anymore.) So i managed to remember my password, but there page has now gone, it was so bad it was almost funny.

Plus i don't entirely agree that the UK rock scene has died, far from it i would say, this being one of my personal favourites which proves that uk rock is still going! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkE7yDXr6g&fmt=18
Urge to kill increased by a large amount.
Sounds like they wanted to copy Celldweller a bit, but failed miserably
Quote from majod :I really lold at 2:50 of that song...

That's not funny at all...
that was just sad
Rock died in the 70's!
Quote from Bose321 :What? Is that music? Wanna bet I can scream and hit some drums and make a better song?

It is. Unlike techno, which isn't. Techno "music" is bunch of beats, and no way it's music.
/facepalm

Someone just shoot me......
Quote from DevilDare :Someone just shoot me......

* Shadowww has killed DevilDare with AWP (damage: 495)
Quote from Shadowww :* Shadowww has killed DevilDare with AWP (damage: 495)

DevilDare dies and rests in soft peace without crappy wannabe rockers.....
that looks and sounds like the even worse bastard rock twin of mcfly that has been hiding in their parents basement too ashamed to emerge
That brokencyde and that stuff is for emo people ... And yea, rock died in the 70s.

(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG