The online racing simulator
were can i get models for blender?
Ok, I'll give it a try
Is there possible to see the screenshots at 1# Post bigger? Its just too small...
Quote from fireb0llch :Is there possible to see the screenshots at 1# Post bigger? Its just too small...

*BUMP*
If not, could someone please make screenshots and post it bigger? Would be great, thx!
Hi,

All the screenshots are scaled to 100%. Click on the thumbnails to bring them full size.
oh right, Firefox cant scale to full size, but Safari or IE is working, LoL.. thanks anyways
The V2 Kit is great
I think something is wrong with the XRR headlights

Quote from GloryJ :The V2 Kit is great

OMG, very good renders
OMG, so good
I know it's been said countless times on here but this is a fantastic resource so thank you for giving all your time and knowledge!

Render number 1, I plumped straight for V2, unfortunately I only have 1024 skins on this PC gonna transfer some 2048s tomorow and have some real fun with this!

Note to self: I should probably un-bling the wheels a bit for banger renders!

http://i23.photobucket.com/alb ... bphonic/IdiotsRender1.jpg

EDIT: Second attempt (the skin's a WIP btw!):

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/subphonic/UFR1.jpg

EDIT 2: Third render, realised once I started it the RB4 skin is an unfinished one, the final has teazR's shadow kit and a fatter stripe on the rear flank, amongst other small tweaks.

http://i23.photobucket.com/alb ... 8/subphonic/Citrusadd.jpg
Quote from GloryJ :The V2 Kit is great

<render>

I see that you did the skin for the new XRR model that has headlights, because this is the old one without...
Help !!!
I need some help with the backround part.
i selected an image for the backround in blender but it doesn't appear :S
i also tried the reflection method explained at the top, NO LUCK.
I also think my renders are too bright, i had to reduse the brightness in photoshop. I'm sending one of my renders here, but i had to change it to a white backround in Photoshop and add some shadow, becuase in blender the backround is black and there is no shadow nor reflection, but i know there is a way to do it in blender but i don't know how :S. and if someone could explain to me that reflection making part again i would be happy:P

(ps: if someone could tell me how to rotate the front tires too that would be great:P))

Here's my render :S:P
Attached images
FZR Rendering.jpg
Hey Every1

Just wondering if you could post individual Cars and Kits

if you can that would be great...

(i require the XRT, FXO and XRR) thnks every1

and also maybe the kits and also some individual rims
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
i deleted blender because it flickers on my pc
hi
installed the software but can not upload the cars
Compliments
Drag the .blend file into the Blender starting application..
Quote from EliteAti :Drag the .blend file into the Blender starting application..

where can I find this file?
and drag to where?
actually you just have to doubbleclick the .blend file...

btw, i think he wants to "upload" the cars into lfs
I enter the program and not see the cars to do what I want ...
thanks problem solved
thanks problem solved
where to go after the load-F3 the images that we record?

I can't get this part to work........

If the car is not the same:
  • Select the car-to-duplicate 's scene
  • Select the first layer only of the scene by left-clicking on it. It will show the car only.
  • Select all the car parts by pressing "A" key (select all command). Check visually if most of the car look pink highlighted. Re-press "A" twice if not sure.
  • Move the car in another layer by pressing "M" key (just below the first one for example) to avoid a mess.
  • Press "ctrl+L" keys and click "to scene..." to copy the car to the other car final scene.
  • Select the destination car scene to show it.
  • The two cars should be in two different layers. Select the copied car layer only, select all its parts ("A" key), and make it single-user by pressing "U" key and clicking "object & obdata & materials & text". This operation unlink the copied car and now if you move or modify the car in one scene, the car in its original scene will not be affected by modifications.
  • Move the cars where you want with the manipulation tools.
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
-
(Kristjan.J) DELETED by Kristjan.J
i tried a couple...my first one is just the same as everybody elses, butmy second one i tried to do something else...they really need to make blender easier to move cameras and your personal view. i could not figure out how to change your view, but only the camera.

if you have fraps or something you should make a video...it is much easier, as long as you work slow. and use the onscreen keyboard, or type in notepad like some people.

wow...my render didnt even save when i pressed f3, and selected where i want it to save. :gnasher:
Quote from logitekg25 :i tried a couple...my first one is just the same as everybody elses, butmy second one i tried to do something else...they really need to make blender easier to move cameras and your personal view. i could not figure out how to change your view, but only the camera.

if you have fraps or something you should make a video...it is much easier, as long as you work slow. and use the onscreen keyboard, or type in notepad like some people.

wow...my render didnt even save when i pressed f3, and selected where i want it to save. :gnasher:

Explaining how to use Blender in a game forum isn't really easy. You should get some tutorials online using Google.

Ready-To-Render kit (free)
(973 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG