The online racing simulator
Trying to find a model

you can send me the model.
After that I can see what I can do for you.

the 3ds file. please
nikeboy72

i will do that for you if you send me the file.

export from 3ds to obj.
let me know if it is successful
Want to say thanks to Boekanier for that quick reply and help, that was sick. Well, now that B-dog fixed my car I can't get my "wraps" to work on my COT car. The only thing that is working is the tires. My tires look great, LOL! I'm sorry someone has to hold my hand through all this, but I just don't know how to apply them right, I guess. These masks that I have for my model are from someone who says they are right and they worked for him. So, it might be me.
AirOne tes copies de nfs et co n'ont rien à foutre dans ce topic
Ask admins for a cleanup...
Hey airone,do you know why your beautiful scenes take sooo long to render? i cant figure it out,and if i remember correctly they r oly like 60 000 polys
Thanks
Quote from e2mustang :Hey airone,do you know why your beautiful scenes take sooo long to render? i cant figure it out,and if i remember correctly they r oly like 60 000 polys
Thanks

That isn´t true in all. Only u need change the materials... Raytracer need a loooooong time render. But u can change it to Vray or Brazil or standard, etc... I change some cars to Vray and others to brazil.
Guys... this is a thread about rendering with Blender kit. Please respect the thread and make post relate to this thread only please.
There are other threads you can use for non blender related 3d renders.
After a four hour render i came up with this

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/attachment.php?aid=1585

there is just one problem. I have done succesful reflective floors before, and i used exactly the same settings as i did before for the floor, but if you look only the cars shadows are reflecting. Can anyone help? Thanks
AirOne - why are you advertising your work in a blender tutorial thread? Make a new thread for your stuff
Gonna include a Scirocco in the package soon, Bogey?
sorry
i know this is a sort of stupid question but i cant get the car up
it keeps saying error

sorry to bother
Hmm... just installed it again on my new comp, it worked fine on old one, but this time happens that i installed everything correctly, then it shows the "installed thing" like is on the attachment pic, but it then stays like that and doenst go further no matter i wait for long time. can anyone help me with this? Didnt have this problem with old comp...
Attached images
ScreenShot009.jpg
Try to use the blender window in the background...
tested exactly same on laptop and it worked... then its gotta be in my computer Oh well.. ill then just render some skins on laptop

E:Laptop broken for some time now, cant render
Hey um, is it just me or the pictures on the first page are really small and not readable?
Tried to click them?
Quote from T.J. :Tried to click them?

Yeah lol.. I can see the text below the image like 800x600 or something, but the image is still 160x100 for me
Maybe it is your Internet Browser...
Quote from okijuhans :User CP - Edit Options -> Show images

Thx, got the images to show and understood what to do. Tho i have 1 question. Can someone explain more clearly the thing, how to put 2 cars on 1 picture, when both cars are the same ?
This has been asked earlier in this thread..
Is it normal for this to take so long? I have a quad-core, using all the same settings and even with a very small resolution it looks like it would take 30 minutes to finish the render, and I see people rendering 1920x1200 in 10 minutes...what's wrong? I'm running XP 64.
your settings may be the problem.. Reduce AO samples to about 10-12

Ready-To-Render kit (free)
(973 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG