The online racing simulator
Quote :Autosport says: 4h49m The ACO have penalised the #009 Aston Martin for that incident with the Radical, and Stuart Hall brings the car into the pits for a stop-go penalty. He rejoins and catches up to the safety car train.

Seems they did have a SG
Next year, or for another LeMans event, we should run a LFS race in sync with, it would be kinda cool
Quote from Gil07 :Seems they did have a SG

Ahh

Must of missed it then. Still, a ban..... Gutted....
Quote from Gil07 :Seems they did have a SG

We had the American commentator on Radio Le Mans at the time so we didn't get that vital piece of information, because he was too busy sticking his head a long way up his own arse detailing that in America the car would have been penalised and that statistically F1 drivers dont do well at Le Mans (although over half of Le Mans winners are F1 drivers) and shouting over his co commentators.

Gah. He's been off air for hours and he's still annoying me...

EDIT: Smeg, I spoke too soon he's just returned to the mic!
You'll be pleased that he just returned then
Quote from Sueycide_FD :RLM+rFactor at night /w 22 cars on track 30 in garages= no overheat

Good for you.

Odd though, when running games offline even with lots of AI, CPU is fine, but when I have lots of Internet Exploder tags or I'm playing online, I get overheating.

Hoping for a good rain storm down there to shake things up, feels like a storm's coming here a couple of hundred miles away.

Ah yeah the American guy, was having a bit of an argument with one of the others earlier.
bah humbug.
Eurosport commentators for the win. Atleats they stay on-topic
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Quote from DevilDare :Eurosport commentators for the win. Atleats they stay on-topic

How very boring...
008 Stop n Go Penaulty.

Car was caught pitlane speeding earlier I think.

Quote from pacesetter :Next year, or for another LeMans event, we should run a LFS race in sync with, it would be kinda cool

But then we can't watch the race!

I'd love to be there, especially behind the wheel.
Well one of your Ginetta Juniors "mates" is there, 17 year old Nigel Moore
Has radio Lemans stopped working for anyone?
Quote from Gil07 :Well one of your Ginetta Juniors "mates" is there, 17 year old Nigel Moore

He's not as good as our Joe though

@ Joe: We can multitask
Yep, it's gone here, I thought it was on my end... Seems not then.
Quote from Gil07 :Well one of your Ginetta Juniors "mates" is there, 17 year old Nigel Moore

Yes I know, lucky bastard, was never quite in his league though.

Wouldn't exactly say 'mates' though.

Shock! Horror! Radio Le Mans is dead!
Quote from (-Mark-) :Has radio Lemans stopped working for anyone?

I think their ISP pulled the plug on the grounds they could not stand the US commentator either.

This stream is currently playing English Eurosport commentary.
http://www.justin.tv/tomcio6
Yes, switched to Eurosport comms... I seriously hope RLM will be back soon, otherwise this commentator will talk me to sleep with his soporific voice... If it wasn't for the awesome awesome Flying Lizard pit radio stream I'd be very bored right now
-
-
All it needs is a bit more equality between petrol and diesel, and instantly there will be loads of potential challengers other than just Audi/Pug.

As soon as Aston announced a petrol car, it was clear they wouldnt celebrate their anniversary with a win, but the idea of a diesel Aston is scary.

007 crew got bored and decided to fix some stuff that aint broken.
Very interesting, listening to the Flying Lizard team radio, and the driver just read out his tyre pressures from the dash... I didn't know that was possible
-
(boothy) DELETED by boothy
Gillian, Gillian... you can get that on road cars these days.

In fact, very soon all new cars sold in the EU need to have tyre pressure warning systems on them.
-
(Gerdoner) DELETED by Gerdoner
Eurosport commentator just creaming himself about driving a diesel Beemer over the Mountain on the Isle of Man.

Seconded - especially when it's one way. It's basically driving a track day on your way to work
#448 - CSF
Dave 1-0 Gillian.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Eurosport commentator just creaming himself about driving a diesel Beemer over the Mountain on the Isle of Man.

Seconded - especially when it's one way. It's basically driving a track day on your way to work

He just said...

"blah blah blah finger in a dyke blah blah!"

that woke me up a bit!
Quote from Gil07 :Very interesting, listening to the Flying Lizard team radio, and the driver just read out his tyre pressures from the dash... I didn't know that was possible

eh, I have saw this thingy in shop...
Nearly half distance to go

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG