The online racing simulator
i dont know if i understand you right, but check your pm
Replied to your PM but in a nutshell, when trying to render my FXO the textures on the boxes are weired.
Quote from Danielw597 :Replied to your PM but in a nutshell, when trying to render my FXO the textures on the boxes are weired.

Tried using the XFG scene and replacing it with the FXO model?

Or looking at the XFG scene and copying the materials and making sure render settings are the same?
Let me introduce the drift community's famous xrt-S15 conversion to you,the Xilvia

Story: today as i was thinking what to do with the Fzt model,i was browsing lfsforum,and i saw many render requests with S15 skin,so than came the idea-how about make s15 light for xrt? So i started doing it,and here we are after some looong hours.There are few things to fix,but i want to see some comments,becouse it might get released for download

Thanks to AirOne for the S15 model.
Attached images
Xrt S15.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :Let me introduce the drift community's famous xrt-S15 conversion to you,the Xilvia

Story: today as i was thinking what to do with the Fzt model,i was browsing lfsforum,and i saw many render requests with S15 skin,so than came the idea-how about make s15 light for xrt? So i started doing it,and here we are after some looong hours.There are few things to fix,but i want to see some comments,becouse it might get released for download

Holy crap i am in love with that model!.
Quote from e2mustang :Let me introduce the drift community's famous xrt-S15 conversion to you,the Xilvia

OHHHHHHHHHH

Do you have that in .3DS format?

quality is very good and everything, well done on that, but those lights make for such an ugly car, haha
Thanks guys. I will have 3ds format when im done with the model,probably it wont be 100% but its close enough

Here is a little update.
Attached images
Xrt S15 2.jpg
Looks really outstanding, man. That's what ive been waiting for a long time. I wanted to do the same wioth S13 lights, but I got pissed up pretty fast, because I didnt knew how to actually model lights.
You did Glass texture for a plane and inserted some Cylinders?

E: Oh, you converted it .....
I actually cut off xrt's hood and stuff,than cut out s15's same stuff,and than put together,fix things,etc.wasnt easy,but wasnt too hard either
Quote from e2mustang :Thanks guys. I will have 3ds format when im done with the model,probably it wont be 100% but its close enough

Here is a little update.

awsome already now! and i love the side mirrors, could you send them to me please?
Quote from John5200 :awsome already now! and i love the side mirrors, could you send them to me please?

here is quick link for airone's s15,you can take them off from there
Quote from e2mustang :Thanks guys. I will have 3ds format when im done with the model,probably it wont be 100% but its close enough

Here is a little update.

Holy crap very nice work mustang.

looks great
I think im finished with this s15,ill get the stuff together sometime and put it up for download. 'til that here is the final..
Attached images
Xrt s15 3.jpg
xrt s15 4.jpg
Even if S15 parts are taken from already fresh model, I like the convertion you did. Looks kinda weird, but at the same time really nice!
Good work mate.
Xrr hdri render
Credits go to Mogster. Don't mind the windows
Attached images
epic render.jpg
Ya boi, got some stance for my baby.
DOF is fake, because of long rendering time. Took more then a hour for this small render. :/

Took me 26 minutes to render this. Oh, I am aware that I forgot to put on wheels on the other side of the car.
Attached images
Render.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Took me 26 minutes to render this. Oh, I am aware that I forgot to put on wheels on the other side of the car.

positive camber

otherwise, nice lighting.
Quote from Fuse5 :positive camber

otherwise, nice lighting.

Yeah I know. I'll redo the XRT when I have time this afternoon. Thanks
-
(Fuse5) DELETED by Fuse5
Backlight texture looks bad too. :\

@feat, nice render
Feat - Awesomeness! Love the render!
After I see all these nice renders in this topic, I just want to start rendering, but I know that I will get bored very fast! + I can never finish everything properly, because I get bored, and this takes lots of time...
Im leaving almost all my projects under construcion just because my PC takes a life to render some shots. Basic 1290x960 render takes about 2 hours, so I get pissed kinda fast.
More to come on that scene, have to render again ..

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG