The online racing simulator
Hi again Renders Pls could someone render this skin for me.
if you can do a wallpaper (1920*1200) i would very much appreciate this.
Attached images
XRT_CarbonT.jpg
Hello! Can somebody render 2 XFG's on the same render, with the following skins?

Thanks in advice
P.S.: An 1024x render will be enought for me, but no problem, if you can make bigger one
Nice Skins, I like that colorcombo, Render is running

Edit: here it is, i hope you like that.
Attached images
XFG_EVO_render.jpg
Awesome render Thanks!
Great Work!
Thx you !
Can somebody make an 1024x render please?

Please do this one someone , possible used for the ERT website .. If possible , a side on view of it please , thanks
Attached images
FZR_ExpGTA.jpg
Could someone please render my PRIVATE skin please...... It would be much appreciated.... 1280x1024 please.
Attached images
FO8_KYJB.jpg
Someone please render this skin, if its possible than with rims like that (black 6spoke). Background black. Resolution - 1280x1024 and from view like this. Almost forgot, and please without spoiler and side windows
Attached images
XRT_S15_Furious.jpg
Rims_Med-4026a.jpg
2 FZR´s

@ BADLVBOY i added you in msn i have some questions
Attached images
FZR_aobrien.jpg
FZR_EVO.jpg
Quote from BADLVBOY :Someone please render this skin, if its possible than with rims like that (black 6spoke). Background black. Resolution - 1280x1024 and from view like this. Almost forgot, and please without spoiler and side windows

I think someone will do it since i dont have the time these days nor the body structure to but i must say good job on the skin. Love it.
Quote from ___ :I think someone will do it since i dont have the time these days nor the body structure to but i must say good job on the skin. Love it.

thx. Everen is already rendering my skin. Like he said: "Im begginer at rendering, but I will try to do my best"
I count on him.
Quote from BADLVBOY :Someone please render this skin, if its possible than with rims like that (black 6spoke). Background black. Resolution - 1280x1024 and from view like this. Almost forgot, and please without spoiler and side windows

hey...
its not the view like you wanted to but i like that skin and did some tests with it....
Attached images
nice 2.jpg
nice 4.jpg
Quote from itsphilthy :hey...
its not the view like you wanted to but i like that skin and did some tests with it....

thx man, great job. Now i realise that also with spoiler like that car is looking good. On render I noticed a few mistakes of my skin. I'll try to fix them and post skin again.
Quote from BADLVBOY :thx man, great job. Now i realise that also with spoiler like that car is looking good. On render I noticed a few mistakes of my skin. I'll try to fix them and post skin again.

i edited the bodykit...some parts like rear bumber are mirrowed and the air intakes on side was added by me...
so i dont know if there are really mistakes on your skin...
Quote from itsphilthy :hey...

Ok i have just Updated my skin. Can you please render it again? with spoiler and without side (door) windows. Oh, and please also from view like in my previous thread.
Decide which colour is the best for the skin.
Attached images
XRT_S15_FuriousG.jpg
XRT_S15_FuriousY.jpg
XRT_S15_Furious.jpg
Quote from itsphilthy :i edited the bodykit...some parts like rear bumber are mirrowed and the air intakes on side was added by me...
so i dont know if there are really mistakes on your skin...

I mean this mistake. I dont like it.
Attached images
i mean this mistake.jpg
Hi guys! This is my request for a quallity render please. Something with darker background or sht, whatever fits best.

Thank you
Attached images
FZR_apv1ch.jpg
Here's a little something:

Tell me if it's too dark.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG