The online racing simulator
Small update of the results
Agarash: Very impressive.
Official Results of Round 1

Now that is awesome
Final statement on the happened incidents.

The Incident involving car 52 and car 55 will result into a warning for car 55. Additionally car 55 will be given a 5 position penalty for the next incident wich happens.

I don't think it is justified to penalise one racers when a dozen others are also to be penelised. The problematic situation throughout the field during full-course-yellow shoudn't excuse car 55's fault, wich causes car 52 to leave the circuit, but it is a reason. I hope to see nothing like this happen anylonger.
Quote from TFalke55 :here are now the official results

\o/ grrreat!

EDIT: Start separate results threat pls
DNFs aren't listed in the official results? is that a regular practice for CART?
Quote from lizardfolk :DNFs aren't listed in the official results? is that a regular practice for CART?

took a bit but I added DNFs
LFSCART 2009 Results and Championship Standings
Results of Round 1
Attached images
FeatureResults_1.png
FeatureResults_2.png
FeatureResults_3.png
SprintResults_1.png
SprintResults_2.png
SprintResults_3.png
DriversChampionship.png
TeamChampionship.png
@ Agarash
If Falke has posted official results for Japan, I should have total of 20 points.
In your link to results I have only 18.
I don`t know why I`m 10th in Falke`s scoreboard for Feature race but it`s the official result. (supose that someone was given a penaltie or something like that)

Sprint - 16th = 1 point
Feature - 10th = 19 points
Total = 20 points
Quote from fermevc :@ Agarash
If Falke has posted official results for Japan, I should have total of 20 points.
In your link to results I have only 18.
I don`t know why I`m 10th in Falke`s scoreboard for Feature race but it`s the official result. (supose that someone was given a penaltie or something like that)

Sprint - 16th = 1 point
Feature - 10th = 19 points
Total = 20 points

I have no clue what are the penalties about . I should have a talk bout closer cooperation with NDR guys I think I could ease them doing the results tables for them. It's my offer cause I love this serie and I'd like to help them and take a part on it.

EDIT: ok I already dug it up in the protests thread I have to fix it later today
EDIT2: done
BAH. Due to some work shite I can't attend this race. Good news is that I'll get better pay for weekend.
I cant go in me too, i have a drag event at the same date
signing up
LFSName: Emil.Orza
First and Last Name: Emil Orza
Car Number: 96
It was looooong deciding for me, but i will try my luck in more races, than just KY500.

LFSName: Kid222
First and Last Name: Zdeněk Cagaš
Car Number: 8
Quote from Kid222 :It was looooong deciding for me, but i will try my luck in more races, than just KY500.

Woohoo! \o/
Sorry, can't attend too. Good luck everybody, I hope I'll be able to rejoin you for Round 3.
So would some of the privateers wanna team up with us, otherwise it'll be a round zero for SDF this race
Quote from TFalke55 :

1900UTC would be the start of the first 10min Qualifying
1915UTC would be the start of the second 10min Qualifying
1930UTC would be the start of the Sprint Race
2005UTC would be the start of the Feature Race

ok just to make sure i have the start time right, it's 7pm UTC or 2pm EST (NY).

one suggestions also: it took about 20 minutes to actually dig up the start time, the date was easy but when I was looking to add this into my google calendar, I could not find the start times very easily. you should place the time next to the race date to make it easy for everyone to find.

thanks
Emil
the drag event where i supposed to go as been canceled so i ill be there
Quote from hyntty :So would some of the privateers wanna team up with us, otherwise it'll be a round zero for SDF this race

:reallyo you know what the acronym SDF mean in french?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] ::reallyo you know what the acronym SDF mean in french?

Did you seriously think I had picked up 'saucisse de foie' without looking into every aspect of the name?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG