The online racing simulator
viva arrechee
*calls Andy to "describe situation"*
Quote from migf1 :Same here. It could be that we are both old farts, buddy

You're probably speaking the truth there mate. Old farts we are indeeed.

Quote :Glad to see you re-uploading some of your older wr's and a few new ones.

Yeah, I thought I should keep arrechee occupied while Andy laps his way back to the top. Somehow arrechee finds my wr's quite attractive.

Quote :As for myself, I've retired from LFS's action (or taking a... long sabbatical, I'm not sure ). I kinda got fed up with it (the fictional tracks mostly).

Yeah same here, sorta. I've never been the most active online, but the last month and a half I think I've only been online 2-3 times.

Anyway, well done arreche. Now join some big leagues and really pwn.
Quote from arco :Yeah same here, sorta. I've never been the most active online, but the last month and a half I think I've only been online 2-3 times.

Keeping breaks from LFS is fine. I have had two long breaks now (few months not playing at all) and coming back is great afterwards. For me the comebacks really make me remember how much fun racing in LFS really is.
Quote from geeman1 :Keeping breaks from LFS is fine. I have had two long breaks now (few months not playing at all) and coming back is great afterwards. For me the comebacks really make me remember how much fun racing in LFS really is.

Has happened to me a few times, but it's only fun for another few days..
Congratulations arrechee!! You are the most WR holder at the moment!!
I feel I have to post again, just to remind everyone of the significance of Arachee's speed - possibly the best tin top driver in history? I reckon so!
bawbag arrechee p2 me thinks Theres also Zanini, don't know who usually came out on top out of those 2, Zanini was using macro though.
Biggie allrdy forgotten? IMO he did incredible stuff and i think Arrechee was P2 at that time.

There are several people i rate higher but who dont seem to care much: norbi, bawbag to name a few. But credits to Arrechee, he is superquick no doubt.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Biggie allrdy forgotten? IMO he did incredible stuff and i think Arrechee was P2 at that time.

There are several people i rate higher but who dont seem to care much: norbi, bawbag to name a few. But credits to Arrechee, he is superquick no doubt.

qft
most of the people who i know just cant be bothered playing lfs anymore, especially hotlapping ie bawbag, sracer, jonesy etc just to name a few.
never the less, well done to arrechee, theres some real nice laps in there
I think that not only Spaniards are "sucking cocks" now
Quote from Napalm Candy :I think that not only Spaniards are "sucking cocks" now

I was waiting for another childish comment to start the flame war again - congratulations on it being from you. Just because he's Spanish doesn't mean other people can't congratulate him on being the current fastest hotlapper.
Hes not the fastest
hahahaha now without arguments
Quote from Napalm Candy :I think that not only Spaniards are "sucking cocks" now

You are once and for all gay :color:
lol
eh, racing = competition, there's always bound to be disagreements, if there wasn't, would it still drive you with such passion? xD In racing and life, the real battle is not with others, it is with yourself, and is about exceeding your own personal best efforts.
I think about it in the same way.
When I bought S2 i was still playing only demo and used S2 only for hotlaping in rallycross with S1 cars. When I got better with them I started racing online S1/demo cars on S1 and S2 tracks but still the most important thing in racing is to make my own pb.
On lfs forum, just english people can be fast..
Pearcy,

Why isnt he the fastest then ?
#371 - CSF
i think he meant english speaking people.. who knows
Congrats arrowkart
I disagree with most of my teammates - I reckon Arrechee's proven himself as the quickest over 1 lap, and it's even more impressive when you consider he's got less than half as many miles as Ray in the sim and far fewer than Norbi also.

It is a shame that none of the quick Spanish guys seem interested in racing in any international leagues though :P.
I think the miles you drove online don't say so much... a lot of people just practise offline and as a result they don't have driven many miles...

Worm no longer record holder.
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG