The online racing simulator
#251 - -M-
It's great to be slow. You can drive as you want. Nobody asks you, nobody complains you. Nobody envies you.
#252 - AMB
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :+1. The goal on this game is not making realistics actions,

Yup, we're all idiots thinking this was a simulator.....

But I agree with you to a certain extent, as many drivers don't drive as they would in RL, e.g taking a lot of kerb etc,
Arrechee does not need to prove nothing, he was acused of using BC and started to upload wr's without it, was acused of using handbrake and yet again produced wr's without ... so i really don't understand what is left, maybe he needs to do some juggling while hotlapping, i think that would be fun.
I think that arrechee must do what wants, and not what you want =)
Quote from AMB :Yup, we're all idiots thinking this was a simulator.....

Nah, you didn't understand me.

Quote :But I agree with you to a certain extent, as many drivers don't drive as they would in RL, e.g taking a lot of kerb etc,

Here you did.
Quote from -M- :It's great to be slow. You can drive as you want. Nobody asks you, nobody complains you. Nobody envies you.

You're the very guru of us, slow racers.
I do love you Mr. -M-
It's normal to talk in this way, when you are older You will come to the ridiculous
about realistics...

1.- 3 person or wheel view realistics ???. You can't drive in RL with these views.

2.- handbrakez: you can drive in RL using this technique.

3.- no much time ago, scawen makes a patch which includes a force internal view. What could be the reason to don't change it and make as forced view the 3rd person, wheel or TV view ???.

Really do you think wheel view is realistic and handbrakez isn't ?. lOl !!!

I'm not at the arreche's side becouse he's spanish, I'm only realistic ( as handbrakez ) .
Aww this is so sweet watching the arrechee fan club at work :lovies3d:
This is the similar answer... it's getting a little cansina ( google translator para el que no lo entienda ) .

When some spaniards ( as you say ) has the same opinion, we are converted to the Spanish Inquisition xD It's really our joke each day . Thanks a lot.

how to say ... Is there something out there to burn?. I'm lazy.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Aww this is so sweet watching the arrechee fan club at work :lovies3d:

Why arrechee´s fans club?
I think that we should devote to play and try to be the best with what the game allows us and not to begin to value other questions without importance
Erari, the problem is that it seems that a Spanish can't be good. And if one is good, then the others are expected to anyone who defend him, then bring everyone to the fire.

conclusion: if it is Spanish, burn well.
real conclusion: handbrake burn wheels, but at HLVC ( one lap ) it's no problem.

Probabbly if there where a time record for 20 laps, Arrechee will not use Handbrakez.

Probabbly people who said handbrakez is a cheat, do not understand it.
like people so gilipollas? rallies in using the handbrake and occasionally in any other competition, too! the car has to brake something. That do not use the whole world does not mean it's illegal, if not removed would have scawen! also spoke about the clutch ... Many cars automatically lead to change, not to be criticized by the clutch, change is non-existent. Just give me something to think .... ENVY! Ye shall be as ARRECHEEE JAMAS !!!!! Shit!

como puede ser la gente tan gilipollas? en los rallys se usa el freno de mano alguna que otra vez y en alguna que otra competicion tambien! el coche tiene freno de mano por algo. Que no lo use todo el mundo no significa que sea ilegal, si no scawen lo habría quitado ! tambien se habla del embrague... muchos coches llevan hasta cambio automatico, no se por que se critica el embrague, el cambio es inexistente. Solo me da por pensar una cosa.... ENVIDIOSOS!!! JAMAS SEREIS COMO ARRECHEEE!!!!! JODEROS!
okay...

/facepalm times 2
farrk im sick of spanish guys sticking theyre cocks up arrechees ass, seriously.

id love to see a wr race, though it would clearly be one sided, and bawbag winning by atleast 38 minutes every race
as said before, why don't you guys get your best spainish team together and enter them in MoE?
i'm over this anyway, and semi agree with arrechee using the games features to gain an advantage.
i think the only problem with doing it in here, is that all cars are the same and it is a real level playing field for all drivers. thats why when a driver finds an advantage, everyone accuses him/her of cheating, because they don't do it and find it to be wrong or immoral.
as for saying using the handbrake can be used in real life, is this coming from someone who drives a ferrari or a porsche, or a turbo RWD car.. or even a GTR car? race cars don't come with handbrakes.. and i'd like to see you come into a corner too hot in a rear engined porsche and pull up and down on the handbrake 5 or so times to get it round the corner
never the less, it seems to work on lfs, so.. i guess... why not use it? :/
Duck, after that comment, arreche renewed his WR without Handbrake. What's the problem now? Is a cheat too ?. I can't understand what's happening. It seems as no spanish one could make a lot of WR legally.

Arrechee gets a lot of them, and when any said it was not legal becouse " xxx ", he renew the WR excluding the suppossed ilegal action.
**** DONT ****ING TAKE THAT PERSONAL, STOP ACTING LIKE IF IT WAS FOR YOU OR WHATEVER... STOP MAKIN YOURSELFS ASSHOLES OR IDIOTS, YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY ARE TAKING THE LEVEL OF IDIOTNESS OR WHATEVER TO A WHOLE ****ING 2ND LEVEL... STOP IT DAMMIT ... DUCK DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING AGAINST ARRECHE IN THAT COMMENT AND YOU'RE SAYING THAT ARRECHE BLA BLA BLA OKAY WE ****ING GET IT DAMNIT !!!!! ARRECHE IS DOING NOTHING ILEGALL YOU GUYS ARE MAKING IT LOOK ILLEGAL (SPANISH) STOP MAKIN STUPID COMMENTS

My 2 ****ing cents...
Quote from arrowkart4 :farrk im sick of spanish guys sticking theyre cocks up arrechees ass, seriously.

id love to see a wr race, though it would clearly be one sided, and bawbag winning by atleast 38 minutes every race

Arent you doing the same now :P:P?
what u mean lol, i aint stickin anythin up any guys ass
Quote from Pumuky :Duck, after that comment, arreche renewed his WR without Handbrake. What's the problem now? Is a cheat too ?. I can't understand what's happening. It seems as no spanish one could make a lot of WR legally.

Arrechee gets a lot of them, and when any said it was not legal becouse " xxx ", he renew the WR excluding the suppossed ilegal action.

man.. you're lucky i have quite a long fuse otherwise i'd be ripping you to shreds right now.
i was sticking up for arrechee.. so, well done on *trying* to make everyone look like the baddy. its obvious that you guys think there's some conspiracy against you, and that everyone hates you cos they are "jealous", but really, its because, for some reason or another, spainiards always seem to find themselves in a difficult situation regarding what's fair and what is not.

so really, let arreche stand up for himself, because you're just making him look worse
Nobody speak about arreche's legally laps until any leave a message talking about this. I only defend the legally of his laps.

But i can recognize a good pilot if he's not spanish too. I'm not a closemind

Also comment that I'm not one to be disrespected. Don't exceed the extremes and think we are persons.
Quote from Pumuky :Nobody speak about arreche's legally laps until any leave a message talking about this. I only defend the legally of his laps.

But i can recognize a good pilot if he's not spanish too. I'm not a closemind

Also comment that I'm not one to be disrespected. Don't exceed the extremes and think we are persons.

you don't understand me. so i'll spell it out for you.
i
was
sticking
up
for
arrechee

saying it's not so bad to use exploits because it's just another way of gaining an advantage, although most people see it wrong, because lfs is such a level playing field that you shouldn't need to find other advantages etc etc etc...

Is ethical the use of less than 180 degrees in a g25 to be faster?

When LFS engine detects the degrees and the steering config of the players and records it in the spr's, bawbag and some of his "pro" friend will lose all respect that many guys have him. The time will put each one in his place

Why I'm demo racer? I paid for my license!

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5415/lfss.jpg

whats that!

Worm no longer record holder.
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG