The online racing simulator
Quote from Mirek CZE :MB: MSI K9N SLI Platinum - nForce 570 SLI
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Black, 3Ghz, cooled by AC Freezer 64 Pro with Noctua NF-B9
RAM: A-Data 2x1GB 800Mhz CL5 cooled by Arctic Ram Cooler
GPU: Leadtek 8800GTS 640MB, 600/1200/1800, cooled by reference nVidia cooler
HDD: Samsung 160GB, 16MB, 7200 rpm, SATA II, in 5.25" position, no cooler
DVD/RW: Samsung SH-S223F SATA
PSU: Fortron FX500-A 500W, cooled by Noctua NF-P12
Case: Coolermaster Elite 330 with 2x Noctua NF-S12

Foto:
http://img10.imgup.eu/P4101239.JPG
http://img8.imgup.eu/P4101237.JPG
http://img9.imgup.eu/P4101238.JPG

UPGRADE:
CPU: Phenom X4
GPUs: 2x Leadtek 8800GTS 640MB in SLI
PSU: Corsair 700Watt

Wow, How many ages old is that current rig?
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :@ stevewhite
I'll presume that is a 64-bit operating system with that 8GB RAM...

Yeah, using windows 7 x64 build 7048. 8GB might seem like a lot of ram, but with vista the more you have the more it wants to use. When im playing gta4 with high quality textures it uses over 50% of my ram as shown on my g15. Right now, im using 14% or 1.2gb with nothing more then opera open to type this, steam and the logitech g15 apps.
Quote from Bose321 :Wow, How many ages old is that current rig?

The computer is cca. one year old.

(My english is bad.)

I'm not buing computer new. I had this MB with AMD Athlon X2 3600+ and ATi X1900XT and one gigs of ram.
God damn, i belive that if u guys would see my desk ... U would run away.
Quote from stevewhite :Yeah, using windows 7 x64 build 7048. 8GB might seem like a lot of ram, but with vista the more you have the more it wants to use. When im playing gta4 with high quality textures it uses over 50% of my ram as shown on my g15. Right now, im using 14% or 1.2gb with nothing more then opera open to type this, steam and the logitech g15 apps.

More than 50% of RAM?!

It uses around 50% for me with 4GB, too with HQ textures, you are unlucky

I am on build 7077 btw.
Quote from EliteAti :And playing DEMO with THAT?? Go buy a license man ASAP

he can do whatever he wants with his money.

anyways, I'll try to get some pics up of my ghetto rig up later today.
Quote from MijnWraak :he can do whatever he wants with his money.

anyways, I'll try to get some pics up of my ghetto rig up later today.

Don't you bash demo users?

And frankly if he can afford that rig he can afford an LFS Licence, but at the end of the day it's up to him..
Quote from MijnWraak :he can do whatever he wants with his money.

I think that u meant this as he has enough money? Looking at this G25 and stuff - makes me think that he has spare money a bit. So myea, i gotta agree with that. Also, G25 + Demo = no such experience as with S2.
Just because he has those things doesn't mean he built it for LFS. There are other games out, Rfactor, GTR, GTR2, GPL, GTL - lots of games he could have made it for.

Grats on the nice rig!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Don't you bash demo users?

And frankly if he can afford that rig he can afford an LFS Licence, but at the end of the day it's up to him..

Proof or it didnt happen. Please dont accuse me of things without proof, as I don't recall ever bashing a demo user for not choosing to spend money.

Quote from hazaky :I think that u meant this as he has enough money? Looking at this G25 and stuff - makes me think that he has spare money a bit. So myea, i gotta agree with that. Also, G25 + Demo = no such experience as with S2.

Maybe he spent all his spare money on his g25 to replace that aging momo beside the desk that he had used for other racing sims?
It's all speculation until he posts why he hasn't though. So

edit: now I see his only two posts contain a picture of his rig, and one contains the specs on his computer. Maybe he's showing off that he has all that but doesn't have to buy S2. Kinda hilarious, imo. But still, you don't have to constantly tell demo'ers they should buy S2, I'm sure they're fully aware of it.
U ppl are mean

Anyways, im so glad that i havnt shown my rig here
hahah take it easy! hahaha

i have a poblem to buy it, because my account is in $ "Pesos". Local money.

Quote from MijnWraak :Proof or it didnt happen.

Quote from cristianfx :

all that stuff (bought) and no S2 license. proof enough me finx. and saying to someone that they should buy s2 (once)wouldn't be considered bashing. S14's post was not spam, flame or bash. it was just a simple observation and a recomendation. but you seemed to get a bit of sand in your vagina over it.
chill out a tad maybe?
I don't get the problem here. You're talking about 'all of that', but what exactly is so special about that 'rig'?
Quote from Bose321 :I don't get the problem here. You're talking about 'all of that', but what exactly is so special about that 'rig'?

you are jealous? haha... yes u have a nice rig too.
Quote from cristianfx :you are jealous? haha... yes u have a nice rig too.

No not at all, I don't see why I should be jealous I just don't get the fuzz about this
Quote from dadge :all that stuff (bought) and no S2 license. proof enough me finx. and saying to someone that they should buy s2 (once)wouldn't be considered bashing. S14's post was not spam, flame or bash. it was just a simple observation and a recomendation. but you seemed to get a bit of sand in your vagina over it.
chill out a tad maybe?

I'm sick of the people in the forum thinking they have the responsibility to tell demo'ers to buy s2.

but @ the guy that everyones telling to buy s2 - just because your currency is in pesos, doesn't mean you cant buy in pounds. I bought with USD
Quote from MijnWraak :but @ the guy that everyones telling to buy s2 - just because your currency is in pesos, doesn't mean you cant buy in pounds. I bought with USD

u can with dolars but not with pesos.
Quote from cristianfx :u can with dolars but not with pesos.

Really? I'd try to email the devs, I'm sure theres some way.
Quote from cristianfx :u can with dolars but not with pesos.

If you can use Paypal it will automatically sort your currency out.
blah blah blah =_0
ok this is it really , no speacial seat or anythin , just a office chair
Attached images
DSC00274.JPG
Went from a heavy gaming system watercooled the lot to a light gaming/media pc, since i watch alot of tv shows, films (BluRay HD-DVD) plus i download alot of stuff overnight i went for a quite pc to keep the noise down nice and low.

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X3 720
Videocard: XFX Radeon HD 4770
Memory: OCZ 8GB (4x2GB) PC2-8500C5
HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB (need another one for storage)
Motherboard: Asus M3A78-EM AMD 780G
PSU: Coolermaster Silent Pro Modular 500W
Soundcard: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
Headset: Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset
Blu-Ray: LG Blu-Ray Reader & HD-DVD ROM
Keyboard: Saitek Eclipse
Mouse: Logitech G5
Monitor: Dell TrueColour E248WFP 24" Widescreen
Case: Lian-Li V350B
Wheel: Logitech G25

Post your "LFS" rig..
(3080 posts, started )