The online racing simulator
is it possible to run LFSrelax with Virtual LFS Dashboar together?
Link for the stable download doesn't work :/
Yeah confirming link is dead. Could we also just have a link for the TSview proggy, i know it can be disabled, but i'd rather not install the other stuff to begin with.
For me link is a live.
Nice app!!
Link restored Yesterday. I change my server
this thing is great
i love it
the pit spotter wins me alot more races
any solution to this error? did the search but can't find anytinhg

The following error occurred:
Wartość indeksu (o wartości początkowej zero) musi być większa od zera lub równa
zeru oraz mniejsza niż rozmiar listy argumentów.
mscorlib
w System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormat(IFormatProvider provider, String for
mat, Object[] args)
w System.String.Format(IFormatProvider provider, String format, Object[] args
)
w System.String.Format(String format, Object arg0)
w ISMB.insimButton..ctor(String id, Connect IC, String coord, Int32 P_TypeIn,
Int32 P_BSTyle, String P_caption, String P_buttonText)
w LFSRelax.LFSRelax.LFSRelaxClient.Loop(Connect insimConnection)
w LFSRelax.LFSRelax.LFSRelaxClient..ctor(String scriptfilename, Boolean debg)
w LFSRelax.LFSRelax.Main(String[] args)
System.Text.StringBuilder AppendFormat(System.IFormatProvider, System.String, Sy
stem.Object[])

system is Vista Home Premium
I accualy downloaded this thing to use the TSviewer, the pit spotter was a bonus though :P

BUT I cant get TSviewer to work

it says: connected to TeamSpeak version: 0.0.0

I'm using version 3.0.1

I can't see anything regarding the TS ingame either

EDIT:
My bad, I was on Ventrilo while I tested it, so I guess I need some other software to use with VT?
Guys has anyone tried Relax with Win 7 64bit?
Houston we have a problem.In Win 7 64bit after i installed LFS and put Relax it gives me this screen.I ve put /insim=29999,it connects briefly but then it shows this.

Any help would be welcomed.
Hello,

LFSRelax is not for windows 7! Maybe recompiling it!

Gai-Luron
but what about Vista? runnig it in compability mode with Win XP didn't help, does it work at all on Vista systems or I should simply give up? I was using it on my old system and liked it...
I use Relax in Vista without having to run it on compatible mode.
Quote from vicbel :I use Relax in Vista without having to run it on compatible mode.

thx, that keeps my hope alive

on the other hand will loose another hours trying to make it run again

EDIT: downloaded again, and it seems to work (with small configuration issues)
Why Digital Speedo don't work on FBM?

Version 1.5.2. here...
Hi i have a problem withe the (LFS Relax) when i join on an singleplayer server so i see the RemainFuel Display in the middle but when i play on an multiplayer server so the RemainFuel Display is not found in the game.
Yes FBM have a digital Speedo!

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Yes FBM have a digital Speedo!

Gai-Luron

I want digital speedo from LFSRelax in FBM, understand?
Well you have the source code... What stops you changing it?
:doh: :something :chairs:

OK, forget...
My message was for Gai-Luron, not for spammers.
Quote from Goldesel :Hi i have a problem withe the (LFS Relax) when i join on an singleplayer server so i see the RemainFuel Display in the middle but when i play on an multiplayer server so the RemainFuel Display is not found in the game.

Hello can everyone help me by this PROBLEM
Quote from Goldesel :Hi i have a problem withe the (LFS Relax) when i join on an singleplayer server so i see the RemainFuel Display in the middle but when i play on an multiplayer server so the RemainFuel Display is not found in the game.

Quote from Goldesel :Hello can everyone help me by this PROBLEM

If the Fuel Display is working in Singleplayer, it should work in Multiplayer. So you get a blank fuel display when you start up your LFS?

I start lfsrelax, then I start lfs and type /insim 29999. Then I connect to a multiplayer server, everything works fine.

The only problem is that sometimes when there is a track change or something during a multiplayer session I need to close lfsrelax and restart it to get everything working again. I don't have to type /insim 29999 again, just restart lfsrelax. Then the fuel display starts working again.

Hope this helps your troubleshooting.
LFS Ralax fuel display
hmm the fuel display is don't working on an multiplayer server but all the other progs of this tool are working.
When i start the LFS Relax with the game LFS so i see the fuel display in the LFS Menu but when i start an multiplayer game the fuel display is hide and the other progs i can see.

LFSRelax 3 in 1 (TS View, AutoMessages, Pit Spotter) by Gai-Luron
(474 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG