The online racing simulator
I have to dawnload blender installer too?
major noob question

how do i unrar a file :P:P??
You use winrar... Where is bogey jammer? I miss his posts :P
Hello, sorry if this has been already asked or told in the previous pages, I am just too lazy to look through all of the pages.

Anyway: I wanted to start rendering again with the blender, and I dowloaded all the files needed etc., but then when installing Blender it said I also need to instal Python, otherwise something won't work. Well, something doesn't work and when I go into blender, everything is just blurry. So I wanted to download Python, but then I can't open the files to install it with any programs...

So the 1st pic is how it looks. (All blurry)
And the 2nd pic are the files for Pythong.

If someone can help, that would be nice. It's not my first time installing this, and I don't remmember that last year I needed the Python, but now I do and I have this problem...

So what I'm asking is, how to fix the blurry problem, is it because of the Python or something else? And what should I use to install the Python. Maybe you could give a right link for the right Python script I need or whatever, cause there were many choices and I took the latest one, so I'm not sure if it's right or not.
Attached images
blurry.PNG
untitled.PNG
I can`t help you with that, but try updating graphics drivers? My eyes hurt :P
Ok, but where and how do you do it? And where do I find the latest drivers etc. I've never installed, re-installed, updated any graphics drivers so I'm not sure what am I suppose to do...If you can help, that would be nice. Sorry for asking stupid questions.
Quote from andRo. :Ok, but where and how do you do it? And where do I find the latest drivers etc. I've never installed, re-installed, updated any graphics drivers so I'm not sure what am I suppose to do...If you can help, that would be nice. Sorry for asking stupid questions.

Nvidiot
ATi

I'd first uninstall the old ones and then install new ones
Check that you do not have any driver level anti-aliasing or anistropic filtering forced on.
Quote from Bose321 :Nvidiot
ATi

I'd first uninstall the old ones and then install new ones

Ohh thank you, but I've already done it, and yest the blurry Blender was because of the Graphics drivers. I've never updated them before. Anyway, since it was my first time, when I deleted it, my ethernet drivers also deleted. And I didn't know what's the problem, so for 5 days I didn't have any internet connection, and today I went to disk C: and NVidia folder, and you just had to instal the drivers back, so I did and I got my internet back. I'm an idiot, just waiting for 5 days...well, you learn from your mistakes.
how can your Ethernet drivers be deleted if you install Graphics driver ? Ok if you have Nvidia based motherboard too then you have to select only display drivers there not sound, ethernet etc.

So next time read.. god damnit
Yes, I have NVidia...the thing you said. Actually it asked what I want to delete, I asked the friend who helped me with the drivers, and he said I have to delete totally everything, so I did. But I guess he didn't really know how it works with the NVidia, because he has ATI. I didn't even read it well, and even if I would I don't think I would understand anything. I'm kind of a noob with a computer. Anyway, now the problem is solved and I'm happy.
Does any1 knows how to make the .dds files of the car and the skin u give it stick if u export it to for example .3ds format. I'm asking cause i'm making truck with my teams cars on it and to be able to import my modified cars i gotta save them as .3ds, but if i load them again all the textures are gone( i tryed refitting them but they come on all turned , cant get them right).
Here's what i got so far
http://i558.photobucket.com/al ... /S1r_Sm0ka/UfrXpower1.png
http://i558.photobucket.com/al ... 27/S1r_Sm0ka/truckwip.png

Tnx
Greetz Sm0ka
Quote from Sir_Sm0ka_LoT :Does any1 knows how to make the .dds files of the car and the skin u give it stick if u export it to for example .3ds format. I'm asking cause i'm making truck with my teams cars on it and to be able to import my modified cars i gotta save them as .3ds, but if i load them again all the textures are gone( i tried refitting them but they come on all turned , cant get them right).
Here's what i got so far
http://i558.photobucket.com/al ... /S1r_Sm0ka/UfrXpower1.png
http://i558.photobucket.com/al ... 27/S1r_Sm0ka/truckwip.png

Tnx
Greetz Sm0ka

why not use the "Merge" function to import .max-s?

^That's if you're using 3ds max
hi when i do my renders i got no background its just black what do i need to do??? thanks for the help zonda
The black background is actually transparent, open the render in an image editor and add a layer under it (of white, landscape image...)
Need some help Jammer.

Without AO samples the car does not generate a shadow on the surface, and I haven't touched anything.
It's normal since AO only generates shadows in this scene. Re-activate it
But is there a way to get rid of too much noise, because it destroys teh image. Thanks.
Raise the AO samples number, but this will make the render longer.
Oh ok. Thanks.
Thanks for the tutorial and all the tips. Will give it a go.
This is my final result. I know its not such a good background but it was jsut a first time test.

-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti

Ready-To-Render kit (free)
(973 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG