Robert Kubica
Sebastien Buemi
Lewis Hamilton
Jarno Trulli
Rubens Barrichello
Timo Glock
Hamilton 15th.
Phew, Hamilton JUST through!

Go Brawn GP though...wow! Were they on the harder tyre?
Hamilton is a lucky boy. .050 ahead of Beumi!
Quote from Intrepid :Someone should tell Legard he's commentating on TV not the radio! he's describing every detail. lol

He's quite excited about the first session. Imagine what session 3 will be like!
Hamilton is out.
Hamilton looked like a man who knows this year is going to be very very very long. I can't see them getting anywhere near the top 10.

Gonna be a BrawnGP year me thinks
what BBC screwed up
freeview 302 has it fine atm v odd
What's wrong with Hammy? He got out of his car after Q1 and didn't even try.

I'm disappointed if there wasn't anything really wrong with the car. I hope there is going to be some bs rumour mill how he's lost motivation and interest to drive like there was with Kimi last year.
Rear end problems in Q1.
Someone sounds bitter about last season though

Anyone else glad Eddie didnt tell us what he thinks about KERS, that its an item of avoidable cost...
Quote from Blackout :What's wrong with Hammy? He got out of his car after Q1 and didn't even try.

I'm disappointed if there wasn't anything really wrong with the car. I hope there is going to be some bs rumour mill how he's lost motivation and interest to drive like there was with Kimi last year.

His car lost drive (rather than him) iirc.
Look at Richard smiling.. Damn, I would punch him!
Hamilton aborted his final flying run so probs a real issue.

That McLaren looks like it's at the end of it's development cycle already. They've built some drivability into it and that thing isn't going to get any better all year. Hamilton looked like man who can see the writing on the wall for this year. Maybe if they can fit a trick diffuser and find this magical .7 we might see some speed, but I doubt it. Other teams will develop as quickly.

BrawnGP look like they'll win by a country mile
Eddie: I'm not going to say what I have already said, that is kers is not...

You did say! :o
brawn does it!
**** yeah! Button!

Yes Yes Yes Yes!

Then again - fuel? Only for drivers btw, Brawn GP does seem to be quite a long way ahead
Miles ahead absolutely miles ahead of everyone. The McLaren is worse than I thought it would be, and the BrawnGP is better. Bye bye championship for Hamilton. Gonna be between Rubens and Jense this year.

Brawn is a friggin' genius...

word for Vettel in 3rd
YAY!; button on pole. does anyone have screenshots of the helmet he wear'd at the qualfly? i cant seem to find and im wanting to do it in lfs
Quote from PaulC2K :Rear end problems in Q1.
Someone sounds bitter about last season though

Well, that bullshit writing was a bit irritating last season. Yeaah, rear end problems, lost drive, well, we don't know.

But Brawn GP, wouldn't have believed, and still can't. Interesting to see the fuel loads, but I doubt they were running on fumes.
Anyone watching the post race analysis on the BBC? what odds on Eddie and DC having a fight before malaysia
I'm so happy because of Brawn!
Richard Branson the lucky bastard! You gotta like Branson. The man has timing!

I hear people having a go at Honda for quiting on the team, but Ferrari let Brawn get away!
This grid looks very interesting. Also very close from position 3 onwards.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG