The online racing simulator
Your First "Crush"?
(68 posts, started )
#27 - Byku
Lol... this thread is starting to change direction from girls to cars ... my first crash was when i was 7-10... well... she was around 25 and she was singing typical disco songs... won't show You pictures... because on most(if not all) pictures when she was 25, she is... naked... .
I was 5 at the time. And it surely felt good.

Quote from (SaM) :I was 5 at the time. And it surely felt good.

i was wondering when that was going to be said

'Nuff said.
Britney Spears
Where is the option "Discovering right hand" ?
Everytime I see a cameltoe I have a crush on the lady
Quote from S14 DRIFT :We call them Boners over here.

OT: I cant remember that far back, I've been asleep since then...
Quote from Scrabby :Everytime I see a cameltoe I have a crush on the lady

[url="javascript:void(0);"] [/url]
You do ?
Quote from Gills4life :[url="http://javascript<b></b>:void(0);"] [/url]
You do ?

Wow!
Thats a big one ... Exactly my type
white text
Quote from Gills4life :[url="http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:void%280%29;"] [/url]
You do ?

Well, that thing definitely crushes something. Were you somewhere underneath that tankwoman?

The tankwoman lol!
That snorlax thing is so big, if you throw food at it, it'll just orbit around her.
If you wonder where the food has gone the next day, she probably just changed the food's orbital trajectory into a geostationary orbit around her head and then ate it. YUMMMMM.
really can't remember my first ever one...but the first ever one I can remember was Michelle Trachtenberg who used to play Dawn in Buffy....
Bah!

:lfs: - Why girls, if you can handle it with this?
Quote from niall09 :So, who was your first "crush". What famous person did you lay your eyes on when you were 7/8/9, before you knew what a stiffy was?

Mine would be Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears when they were just starting there career. At the ripe age of 8 I was.

does Yore ma count ??

id make her famous ??
Jeez, by the time teen pop was the thing to ignore I was way too old to have a crush on them. Thankfully.
Quote from Riders Motion :OOOOOOOO Fapped so hard to this!!! GEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ!!! :yummy:

*quietly... backs... away... from... this... community*

Your First "Crush"?
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG