The online racing simulator
Your First "Crush"?
(68 posts, started )
Your First "Crush"?
So, who was your first "crush". What famous person did you lay your eyes on when you were 7/8/9, before you knew what a stiffy was?

Mine would be Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears when they were just starting there career. At the ripe age of 8 I was.

Right.... well, my first prepubescent crush was.... Baby Spice. There, I said it, otherwise Niall would. And the manditory pic:

(Really though, the rest of the Spice gurls were mingers..)

Following that, once I'd starting to understand what attractive was, it was from the age of 11 onwards to be Rachel Stevens. I'd watch all the crappy S Club shows etc just to see her prancing about on the beach in Miami...

http://www.icr.ac.uk/everyman/rachelgetsfruity/flash.html
I don't remember my first celeb crush - but Sharon Stone was one of them.

[url="http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:void%280%29;"] [/url]
I knew what a stiffy was when I was 9.
Women? What are they?
A Dodge Viper RT/10, at the age of 8
We call them Boners over here.
Deborah Beck, I think, at primary school. Or Anna... somebody. Can't remember her last name.

I got partnered with Debbie Beck for some weird dance thing we had to do at school and I was mortified. She looked just as uneasy about it as I felt.
8 years old? Can't really think that far back. I can go to 12 though. When I was 12, well of course it would be another 12 year old. She is 8 months younger than I am.

I think we can agree that she has not disappointed as she grew up either....

Her shirt is dirty. In multiple ways.
Debbie Harry. 1979.
Probably Anthea Turner!!!!!

Never..
Mine was Gadget Hackwrench, a favorite character in the Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers cartoon series.
This is dutch celberty you guys probaly don't know

She's called Sita Vermeulen
In that time when I was around 9 or 11 she sang alot
and I thought she was cool.

She won with band in program called starmaker back then way before idols came
Attached images
jetix_sita_okt07_035_A4[klein formaat](1).jpg
Quote from breadfan :Mine was Gadget Hackwrench, a favorite character in the Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers cartoon series.

I hear you. I had a massive crush on gadget when I was about 7.
Kim Wilde

And a girl from my year but I got put ahead a year at primary school
Uh, previous year a girl in my class. Dunno if I should post a pic.
Quote from mrodgers :8 years old? Can't really think that far back. I can go to 12 though. When I was 12, well of course it would be another 12 year old. She is 8 months younger than I am.

I think we can agree that she has not disappointed as she grew up either....

I agree with you, plus she was in My Name is Earl (specially her first appearance on the show).

My first crush was when I was sitting in my bed at age 9 and the shelf next to it fell on me.

Seriously, my real first crush was for my family's new Renault 19, 10 years ago.

Your First "Crush"?
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG