The online racing simulator
VWS Skins
(623 posts, started )
Its nice skin just not my personal taste
Quote from G!NhO :Ok that skin is really nice , but please do NOT quote them 10 times...

Yeah.. ban quoting images ...
My IPS car:

my 1st skin
1st render,
1st time for everything
Attached images
VWS dusttland back.png
VWS dusttland front.png
Quote from dustt :my 1st skin
1st render,
1st time for everything

nice one for first time
Quote from Bose321 :+1 for the 2nd sponsor

You do know that 'Bose' stands for "Buy other sound equipment"?
Yes Bose isnt all that great
-
(Rolverts) DELETED by Rolverts
#414 - Kac
legia skin
Quote from Sponge :You do know that 'Bose' stands for "Buy other sound equipment"?

It doesn't.

Quote from G!NhO :Yes Bose isnt all that great

Sorry mister logitech
Getting S2 next week and i wondered how do i get the sirocco if it is out?
Quote from AMRacing :Getting S2 next week and i wondered how do i get the sirocco if it is out?

Just go online and check if the new patch is out and eventually download it via auto downloader in LFS
Quote from Flame CZE :Just go online and check if the new patch is out and eventually download it via auto downloader in LFS

Thank you a friend of mine gave me his S2 user thanks for the help again
Quote from !!the king!! :Thank you a friend of mine gave me his S2 user thanks for the help again

But that's illegal. You can't use your friend's account.
he's not using it, his friend gave it to him.
Quote from Flame CZE :But that's illegal. You can't use your friend's account.

Ignore this troll:There are much worse things going on than someone being a kind friend and giving someone their account.
Quote from Flame CZE :But that's illegal. You can't use your friend's account.

Honestly, just leave him alone. The devs will do whatever they want with account sharing.
:)
Thanks for the support people
Quote from dustt :my 1st skin
1st render,
1st time for everything

damn thts really good
Well, after quite a few wasted tries (boy, oh boy, was it ugly), here's my first completed attempt at skinning this thing. I found it's surprisingly not that awful to skin, despite the shape of the car. I loosely took the inspiration from a jetta tdi cup, but in the end only the number plates are left from the original thing.

Oh, by the way, I know the AA on these screen shots is awful, but it seems to be the best thing computer can do. I honestly don't know what graphic card is in this thing, or even if there's one.
Attached images
vwsscreen1.jpg
vwsscreen2.jpg

VWS Skins
(623 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG